Chapter 15: First kiss

Warning: Kissing ( almost smut ) skip if uncomfortable

Taehyun was panicking so much, he didn't know what to do so he just instead think on about what he should perhaps say or do. Why was he so nervous? It's just Beomgyu.

Okay, nevermind. Scratch that, it's Beomgyu. What is he doing here at his house? To visit him? What for? Taehyun was so clueless, he wasn't usually like this. Overthinking and stressing so much.

His ears perked up and his pupils wandering around his room when he heard footsteps becoming louder and louder, indicating that Beomgyu or either his mother will come and burst into his room nor knock at his door.

Once the footsteps stop, silence filled the room but the only noise Taehyun can hear is his loud heartbeat. It's beating so loud and rapidly. He felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Taehyun-ah.." Beomgyu softly called, his voice gentle and soothing. His knuckles knocking the door twice but it wasn't aggressive and rushing, like what he did earlier.

"Yeah..?" Taehyun replied to the other male once he heard Beomgyu's voice he missed, but when he replied, his voice was low so he doesn't stutter or so Beomgyu doesn't hear his shaky voice. He let out a cut breath, can't breathe properly because of how nervous he is to talk with Beomgyu.

"Can I please come in?" Beomgyu asked, trying not to sound rude and demanding with his words. Carefully choosing his words and thinking before he does something, he was impulsive in the past but now he knows he needs to be careful.

Taehyun's mind began to get blank, he froze and stopped breathing. After awhile, he answered Beomgyu who was patiently waiting outside that door.

"Mhm.." Taehyun hesitantly move his hand to the doorknob and unlocked it, slowly swinging it wide open for Beomgyu to go inside and let go once he saw the male.

Taehyun's eyes met with Beomgyu's, making a long eye contact while the older was slowly walking towards Taehyun closer after closing the door, quietly locking the door that Taehyun didn't notice.

Closing the distance between them but leaving a space so the younger won't feel uncomfortable. Beomgyu's hand began to touch Taehyun's neck before wrapping his arms around Taehyun's neck, pulling him closer while he hugged him tightly as if he will never let him go.

"I'm sorry, Taehyun. I'm sorry for making you felt miserable. I'm sorry for causing a lot of mistakes that hurt you. I'm sorry for being so careless. I'm sorry for ignoring you the whole entire time. I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me. I want what we have back then, take us back to where we were happy.." Beomgyu apologized, his voice muffled as he slowly felt a warm liquid roll down his cheeks. Hiding his face at the crook of Taehyun's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent and making him feel a little bit better.

Beomgyu pulled away and looked at Taehyun's expression when he didn't receive any word from him, worried why he hasn't talked to him yet.

"Taehyun-" Beomgyu's eyes widened and his eyebrows lifting as he felt a soft plump lips met with his. He slowly closed his eyes, melting into the kiss.

Taehyun's arms snaked around Beomgyu's waist, pulling him more as he closed all of their distance and to the point that their chests and thighs are touching. Their bodies touching, lips not parting away.

Beomgyu's hands tugged Taehyun's strands as Taehyun tilted his head, deepening the kiss. Taehyun sucked and nipped Beomgyu's bottom lips, licking it.

Beomgyu pulled away to breathe, creating a string of saliva. He panted, gasped when Taehyun began to kiss him again.

Taehyun took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside Beomgyu's mouth when he pulled away, their tongues meeting. The younger's tongue started tasting Beomgyu's wet cavern, Beomgyu sighed satisfied.

The younger pushed Beomgyu into his bed but their lips still not separating. Once Beomgyu's back met the mattress, he opened his legs wide and wrapping it with Taehyun's waist who was on top of him.

Taehyun's hands slipped under Beomgyu's shirt, his cold hands meeting Beomgyu's soft, smooth and warm skin. Beomgyu quietly moaned by Taehyun's touch, pulling away and panting while his eyes filled with lust looking back at Taehyun's dark ones.

Taehyun's fingers met Beomgyu's sensitive nipple, rubbing it and causing Beomgyu to moan.

"Beomie-" Taehyun growled but got interrupted when they heard a knock, both of their heads turning where the door was.

Taehyun's mother tried opening the door but it was locked by Beomgyu so she decided to speak, worried about his son and Beomgyu. Thinking perhaps if they fought.

"Tyun, Beom, are you guys alright?" His mother asked, her tone worried sick.

Both of the males pulled away from each other, fixing themselves.

"Y-yeah.. were alright." Taehyun answered, looking at the floor embarrassed and Beomgyu was too.

But both of them, also wanted to continue.

+×+

I felt naughty and wanted to write some kissing scenes since they haven't kissed right? So.. hehe also I'm bad writing kiss scenes and smut or so.. HAHAH

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun