Chapter 17: Blood

Warning!: blood.

"What do you mean, Taehyun? What do you mean by you can't live any longer?" Beomgyu asked when he pulled away, never ending tears dropping down his eyes, wetting his cheeks even more as he thought of Taehyun leaving him alone once again.

"I can't.." Taehyun denied, shaking his head as he looked right into the older's teared eyes. Feeling guilty for leaving him and bad for making him cry and feel miserable.

"Please.. just.." Beomgyu couldn't finish his sentence from how painful he is feeling, his eyes red from how hard he is crying until now, his lips red and swollen from biting it to prevent noise, his head aching as his chest tightened.

He felt like his heart was breaking apart.

"I'm sorry, dear." Taehyun apologized, his hand reaching out for Beomgyu's. Once it reached Beomgyu's hand, he hold it and squeezed it tightly for reassurance.

Beomgyu looked up, staring at Taehyun's expression, trying to read him but failed to do so. Taehyun smiled even though it was fake and it hurts, "It's going to be okay.." Taehyun lied. He can't see the future nor he can time travel, why was he saying this when he knew damn well Beomgyu and himself can't live without each other?

"No it isn't. How do you know when it's really going to be okay? You don't know, Taehyun. Don't say it's going to be alright when it isn't. How can I live without you?" Beomgyu asked, his eyebrows frowning as his teeth clenched.

They both knew it isn't going to be easy without each other's presence.

"You can. By Soobin, Huening Kai and Yeonjun by your side, you can live without me. You just don't know how to accept it. I know it's not easy to live without me, I know but once you get used to without feeling my presence.. sure you will know how to." Taehyun said, slowly getting weaker. His throat began to hurt, hands starting to shake along with his pupils. He felt like throwing up, he immediately stood up and went to the bathroom and closed the door shut making a loud noise leaving confused Beomgyu behind.

Beomgyu was bewildered, he got worried as soon as he heard Taehyun. Sounding like he was throwing up, whimpering as well.

Taehyun was throwing up blood out of his throat, mouth filled with red liquid as the blood roll down his lips. His throat hurts, he felt like it was burning, like he can't breath and someone was choking him.

"Taehyun? Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked worriedly, knocking at the bathroom door as he tried to open it but failed since it was locked by Taehyun for Beomgyu not to see his current condition.

"B-beomgyu hyung, can you please go away?" Taehyun asked, trying his best to speak and fight the sorrow feeling in his throat as he spoke. His left hand holding his throat as the right hand on the railing of the shower for support on his weight to not lose balance when he grew more weak.

Beomgyu observed Taehyun's voice, it was weak, his voice was hoarse, this clearly tells he wasn't okay at all. "No, Taehyun-ah, you aren't okay. How am I suppose to leave?" Beomgyu asked, pulling the doorknob up and down aggressively as he try to break the door.

Taehyun threw up more blood, this time, he missed throwing it up in the toilet. His blood on his mouth and floor and splattered all over. How come he became so weak?

Taehyun's throat began to hurt more, causing him to whimper and sob from the pain. When he open his mouth, blood only comes out which this was unusual and he knew it was negative. He tried to search for some medicine that can make the pain disappear but only to fail when he moved, blood came out of his mouth more.

Beomgyu aggressively pulled the doorknob, breaking it as it separate apart from the door. Beomgyu quickly slide the door open, his eyes trailed around the floor where Taehyun's blood was splattered.

The older's pupils went straight to Taehyun who was suffering in pain. "Taehyun-ah!? Let's go to the hospital.. please." Beomgyu plead, lifting Taehyun gently as he sobbed.

"No Beomie, I'm alright." Taehyun said, knowing well he isn't alright. Nothing's alright.

"No you're not! please wait here, I'll call out for help.. Ma'am!!" Beomgyu called Taehyun's mother, gently letting go of Taehyun's arm and walking out of the bathroom to open the bedroom door.

Taehyun's mother came, rushing to the bathroom and only to see her son throwing up blood once again.

Beomgyu hold Taehyun in his arms once he gets down on the floor with Taehyun, the younger rest on Beomgyu's arms. His eyes slowly getting heavy as it started to close,

"Please stay strong, Taehyun-ah.." Beomgyu cried while holding Taehyun in his arms.

Taehyun-ah, what am I suppose to do without you..

+×+

My favorite part is coming in the next few chapters!! Heheh

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun