Chapter 18: Hospital

Once the ambulance arrived after a while when his mother called it, Taehyun was immediately taken to the hospital along with Beomgyu and the younger's mother cleaning the blood from the bathroom.

"Please be okay.." Beomgyu worriedly whispered to himself, his hands were shaking as his one leg was impatiently going up and down while waiting. His position was sitting while both of his hands move to fidget the hem of his clothes instead to stop from it shaking as his right leg was like going up and down since he can't wait impatiently no more. His forehead was almost full with sweat and his cheeks were also placed with his dried tears, his eyelids were heavy because of how much he cried earlier and it was colored bright red. His throat was dry and the skin of his lips are showing a lot because he haven't drink water since then and yet he didn't care. His stomach hurts because he didn't eat food and yet he still didn't care.

Beomgyu didn't care about his condition, he was just worried for Taehyun.

He was worried for the younger, he never knew his condition as well because he didn't tell him. Was he always afraid to tell Beomgyu? Why? He also knew he couldn't live any longer but why didn't he spend time with Beomgyu while he was still alive? Those questions will remained unanswered, will it ever be answered?

Does he truly love him? That, he can answer that. Beomgyu really loves Taehyun, very much. But he doesn't know if Taehyun really loves him.

I love you,

I truly do,

But I wonder

Do you truly love me too?

Beomgyu jumped when he heard the door open, "I'm sorry but he is in a coma. There's a chance that he won't wake up..-"

Beomgyu couldn't hear anything anymore, his vision started turning black as he pondered.

What..?

Taehyun's in a coma?

Is it my turn to wait for him now?

Beomgyu's eyes widened but he was not crying, he asked "Can I enter the room?". "Yes you can, anytime. Only when there's an emergency." The doctor answered.

Beomgyu slowly moved towards the door, his hands reached the doorknob as he twisted it and opened the door.

His heart broke as soon as he saw Taehyun lying on the hospital bed, wearing a white t-shirt and white pants, a v line in his hand.

Beomgyu's heart clenched but he still walked closely to Taehyun. Once he reached him, he sat on the chair near the bed where Taehyun was lying on. The older's warm hands hold Taehyun's cold hands, squeezing it gently.

I'm sorry.

I'm very sorry, Taehyun-ah.

Beomgyu decided to call the older which is Yeonjun and demand him to bring him a paper and a pen. Wanting to write letters for Taehyun everyday, for him to read once he woke up. That'll be exciting, right? I bet he will tease Beomgyu everyday once he read it.

The real question is, will he ever get to read them with Taehyun?

"Beomgyu.." Yeonjun called out, his voice soft yet broken. His hands holding a full stack of paper and a pen.

Beomgyu sighed, "I'm okay hyung." He said, for the first time.

"Here." Yeonjun handed out the paper and the pen to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu started writing for Taehyun, once he was done, he stared at Taehyun admiring him yet he couldn't stop the pain from his chest.

The letter Beomgyu wrote for Taehyun:

My love Taehyun,

I'll miss you a lot, you know? I couldn't believe you got into a coma. You should've told me your condition, I would've taken care of you. I got so scared and worried when I saw you throwing up blood, I cried so much. I'm sorry I was gone when you need me the most, when you were suffering. You were always with me when I was suffering but I wasn't there when you were. I love you, Taehyun. I do. But I'm sorry you got into this. I'm alright, don't worry. But it still hurts. It hurts me so much. I hate the way you are suffering yet you still look pretty as ever. I wonder if I could live without you being with me the whole time. Do you love me still? I bet no. Haha.. Only if we could say our feelings to each other, only if we told each other everything we wanted to say but we couldn't. If we had trusted each other, if we explained everything. We will be okay and I wouldn't leave you and hurt you. I'm sorry. I truly am. If you are wondering if Im alright. Im okay. It's fine.

Taehyun-ah, I'll wait for you like when you waited for me.

Your dear,
Beomgyu.

+×+

Lovee thisss!!!!! It's going well so far, riggghhhhttttt~~~!!!!

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun