Chapter 5: The key to make my desolation vanish

Is Taehyun protecting me?

Beomgyu was relief that Taehyun was here.

"Who the fuck are you?" Myunsoo asked.

"You don't have to know. Get out of my sight or you'll get beaten up by me." Taehyun said.

"You don't want to get punched by me, do you?" Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

Myunsoo looked at Taehyun's exposed arm since Taehyun was wearing sleeveless shirt, looking at his muscle.

"One." Taehyun started counting.

"S-Sorry.." Myunsoo stuttered, apologizing to Taehyun in fear, quickly running outside and away from the two of them.

"Beomie, are you alright?" Taehyun checked on Beomgyu once he dropped the foods which is Beomgyu's favorite food and closing the door behind him, his hands touching the older's ( Beomgyu ) face meanwhile the other hand on Beomgyu's arm.

Taehyun's thumb slowly rub Beomgyu's cheek where there was a stained tears as Taehyun stared at him softly with his big doe eyes, worried sick about Beomgyu.

"You must have been so scared.." Taehyun pulled him into a tight gentle hug.

Beomgyu's tears dropped once again as he hugged Taehyun back almost immediately when Taehyun embraced him, he cried softly and quietly with Taehyun holding his waist gently with his arms.

"Shhh, it's okay. I'm here." Taehyun said, rubbing circles in Beomgyu's back.

"Tyun.." Beomgyu sobbed even more, this time he was loudly bawling. Taehyun could see how hurt and afraid Beomgyu was by seeing him cry like this, it hurt Taehyun too.

"I'm sorry that I didn't come more early. I would have protected you if I didn't leave you alone here." Taehyun apologized.

"Yah! Don't apologize, you protected me." Beomgyu denied his apology.

"Okay, okay. Don't cry Beomie, it hurts to see you cry like this." Taehyun said.

After a while of Taehyun comforting Beomgyu, he finally calmed down and stopped crying.

"Eat your favorite food that I bought you, might as well calm you even more." Taehyun handed him the food, waiting for Beomgyu to grab it.

"Really? You really bought it?" Beomgyu asked as he grab the food, eyes sparkling when he saw his favorite food.

"Of course, you want it right?" Taehyun asked, Beomgyu nodded as the answer.

"That's why I bought you that. Now eat." Taehyun sit next to him at the couch, staring at Beomgyu who was eating the food, admiring him.

"Feeling better?" Taehyun asked.

"I already feel better long ago." Beomgyu admitted, happily eating.

"Want some?" Beomgyu asked after assuming that Taehyun was looking at the food but he was actually looking at Beomgyu.

"No, I'm not hungry." Taehyun disagreed, waving his hand slightly in denial.

"Say ahh~." Beomgyu sang, leaning the spoon with food closer to Taehyun's mouth.

"No, Beom-" Beomgyu took the chance to slip the spoon inside Taehyun's mouth when the younger ( Taehyun ) spoke.

"If only I have the chance to feed you, I'll shove the spoon down to your throat." Taehyun mumbled under his breath, causing the both of them to laugh when Taehyun glanced at Beomgyu who heard him say it.

"Ahh, Jinjja?" Beomgyu grinned, he was slowly forgetting about the scene where Myunsoo forced him to forgive him and let him inside.

"Mhm. Now that you have fed me, I'm hungry." Taehyun confessed.

"Here, there's more food left." Beomgyu pushed the food to Taehyun's side.

Both of them ate, they both have a conversation where they both laugh.

"Youre the key to my happiness, you know? You're the person who can make my depression go away just by your presence near me." Beomgyu said.

"Really? I feel relieved that I can make you happy." Taehyun felt relief rush in his body.

"Of course you can." Beomgyu chuckled.

"I thought you were forcing yourself to laugh or you were acting because you pity me." Taehyun said.

"What makes you think that?" Beomgyu asked.

"I don't know?" Taehyun said.

"Remember, youre the person who makes me smile very widely. The person who can make me happy." Beomgyu and Taehyun smiled.

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun