Chapter 11: Unanswered

They had fun playing games, specially Beomgyu; he kept on laughing and giggling whenever he finds something funny, he didn't even try to hold his laugh. He smiled widely the whole entire game, his teeth and dimple showing. He would shout "Let's go!" in happiness everytime when he wins the game or round, waving his hands that were formed in a fist at the air.

Meanwhile when Beomgyu was enjoying, Taehyun was the opposite. He kept on groaning in annoyance because Soobin still continued to look at Yeonjun but the oldest would only look at the other male, Beomgyu. Taehyun would also roll his eyes everytime Beomgyu and Yeonjun interacts with each other, his eyebrows would knot together slightly. He couldn't even focus on the game, he was focused on Beomgyu and Yeonjun.

Huening Kai is the only one who would continue the game and tries to lighten up the mood whenever it's gloomy and tensed. He could sense Taehyun's jealousy through the air, he caught him stealing glances to Yeonjun and Beomgyu. When he catches Taehyun, he would only sigh.

Soobin just stares at Yeonjun, out of admiration and jealousy. Why can't Yeonjun just smile at me like how he smile at Beomgyu? Why am I not the one you chose? Am I not enough? Soobin's thoughts were full with questions, comparing himself to Beomgyu. He just wished he was Beomgyu, so he could be loved by Yeonjun.

Taehyun had a gloomy appearance and cold aurora while Beomgyu had the brightest and happiest appearance in the game; they are quite the opposite.

Both Taehyun and Beomgyu had reached home when the hang out was over, Beomgyu asked if he could stay in Taehyun's house and sleepover. It's needless to say, Taehyun agreed as always.

Beomgyu started bombarding Taehyun with his questions that appeared in his thoughts when in the way home.

"Taehyun-ah, why did you keep on staring at me and Yeonjun in the game? Is it that you are pissed? Were you still jealous? But why though?" Beomgyu asked a multiple question to Taehyun, he frowned slightly when he received no answer from the younger.

So he had noticed but don't know the reason why..

Taehyun thought and sighed, he didn't knew that Beomgyu would be this clueless. His pupils stared at the floor, avoiding Beomgyu who was staring at him.

"Answer me." Beomgyu pleaded, putting his hand on Taehyun's shoulder, trying to make the male look at him back.

"It's because you guys we're.." Taehyun stop continuing his sentence and hesitate on whether if he should continue speaking when he had realized that the words he is going to say sounds quite wrong and can make Beomgyu misunderstood, might as well ruin their friendship too? Like for example; He would think that Taehyun doesn't want him to interact with anyone, just only him and that sounds.. possessive. Taehyun cringed at the thought, he doesn't want to be called a possessive person. Beomgyu might think that Taehyun doesn't like Yeonjun and he is now his enemy because of the multiple glares he had given to Yeonjun.

"We were what?" Beomgyu asked, signaling him to continue and finish his statement. He heard Taehyun sigh once again next to him, he sound exhausted.

Why?

Beomgyu thought, he was confused. He also thought that he might be annoying Taehyun but he also knew that Taehyun wouldn't admit that he feels that way with Beomgyu, he wouldn't try those things and say some hurtful words to hurt Beomgyu. He doesn't want to hurt Beomgyu.

"Nothing, let's.. change now and go to sleep." Taehyun changed the topic, trying to get away from answering Beomgyu's question. When Beomgyu heard what Taehyun said, he expected that answer. He is disappointed that Taehyun didn't answer his question but he shouldn't force Taehyun to answer it, he might be uncomfortable.

"Okay.." Beomgyu agreed, easily giving up. He stood up from the couch and going to the bathroom to change after saying to Taehyun he should give the clothes that he would wear next to the bathroom door on the chair.

"Sorry." Taehyun mumbled when Beomgyu went to the bathroom, he felt bad. Why? Because he couldn't give him an answer even when he wants the male to know the reason why but he couldn't let it out of his mouth nor throat. He felt extremely guilty.

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun