Chapter 13: Plead

Beomgyu never saw Taehyun after that day, it's been 3 weeks after the argument they made. At first, Beomgyu wasn't worried since he knew Taehyun was mad at him but until it started to go days by days. Without Taehyun, Beomgyu would be messy, miserable and worn out. Huening Kai and Soobin wondered how he was still alive until now.

Beomgyu texted both Huening Kai and Soobin about where was Taehyun but they only said that they haven't seen him either and that made Beomgyu worry more, where was he?

Beomgyu said to Huening Kai and Soobin to update him if they know where Taehyun was but when he waited, he never received anything. Not a single message from both of the males.

Beomgyu thought of something; to ask Yeonjun where was Taehyun since he remembered that he forgot to ask Yeonjun.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu hang out in the younger's house but only for Beomgyu to ask where Taehyun was.

"Yeonjun hyung!" Beomgyu called when he saw Yeonjun entering his house, quickly running towards the older. His forehead was sweating, his lips were swollen from biting it and his expression was worried.

"Woah, calm there." Yeonjun said before chuckling, patting Beomgyu's head softly. Admiring the younger, his eyes filled with adoration.

Just like Taehyun.

"Do you know where Taehyun is?" Beomgyu asked, his forehead sweating more.

Yeonjun stopped patting Beomgyu's hair when he heard Beomgyu's question, unable to hold a loud sigh that go unnoticed by Beomgyu.

"He moved out from his house 5 days ago, I don't know why. I haven't receive a reply or call from him so I don't know." Yeonjun explained and shrugged his shoulder, brushing Beomgyu's long brown strands with his slender fingers.

Beomgyu's heart tighten upon hearing what Yeonjun said.

He moved out?

"What!?" Beomgyu exclaimed, shocked about the news. Yeonjun's eyes widened than it was, his eyebrows frowning. The older male flinched by Beomgyu's sudden outburst, putting his hand down.

"Why are you so shocked? I thought you were the last one to talk with Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked, his expression screaming confused. He expect that Beomgyu would at least know about it.

"What was his last message to you?" Beomgyu asked, ignoring Yeonjun's questions as if it's not important to anything of the topic.

"Uhm.." The older ponder about what he should say, whether he should lie or tell the truth."Please take care of Beomgyu hyung for me? I find that odd because he was the one who takes care of yo—" Yeonjun was cut of with Beomgyu's sudden loud voice interrupting him, eyes widening and eyebrows lifting.

"Hyung! What? Can I see? Are you joking!?" Beomgyu asked, completely clueless and dumbfounded. Extremely worried as well.

"How come I would be joking?" Yeonjun asked, tilting his head and suddenly turning serious. He was right though, why would he be joking about this?

"No one knows where he lives now? Not even a single detail about it?" Beomgyu asked once again, bombarding Yeonjun with his never ending questions.

"No, he didn't told anyone. Even his parents doesn't know, they were too busy." Yeonjun answered, biting his bottom lip as he realized something.

"Why don't we find him then?" Beomgyu suggest, his eyes sparkling yet desperate and his expression was still worried.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. Maybe he needs time and space then can tell us when he is ready? He has privacy too. There is probably a reason why he moved out as well." Yeonjun disagreed, trying to make the younger change his mind.

But hyung,

I am the reason why

he left us.

Beomgyu slowly nod his head, thinking carefully and deeply. Observing Yeonjun's expression.

Yeonjun was suspicious, definitely lying. The way his eyes tells it, it shows fear. He was also biting the side of his cheeks hardly, to the point he started to taste blood in his mouth. Swallowing his saliva nervously, his Adam's apple going up and down. He blinks rapidly everytime, which means he's stressed or anxious.

"Are you perhaps hiding something from me?" Beomgyu suddenly asked Yeonjun when he was done observing the older, quite curious about it as he got suspicious of the male. He saw Yeonjun grew more nervous and panicked about the question he asked, which means the answer is definitely yes, he was hiding something from Beomgyu.

"N-no! Of course not, why would I be hiding something from you?" Yeonjun lied, putting his hands up in surrender. Trying to act innocent to fool the younger but only to fail.

"You are. You know where is Taehyun right?" Beomgyu asked once again, biting his bottom lip once again even though it was already swollen while he wait for Yeonjun's answer of his question.

"Fine.. yes I do but he told me not to tell you." Yeonjun admit and quickly giving up since it's Beomgyu, his pupils met with Beomgyu's. He nervously looked away from Beomgyu, flustered.

"Why not? Look, hyung.. you have to tell me." Beomgyu begged, his desperation increasing. His eyes and expression pleading as his hands grabbed Yeonjun's hands, the older was surprised by this action but he didn't let the pity feeling in him win.

"Why should I? I saw him cry. The reason was you, am I right?" Yeonjun guessed, clicking his tongue when Beomgyu didn't answer which he took that as a yes.

"It's because I need to fix my mistakes. I promise I won't repeat the mistake that caused our friendship to break and separate us apart, I won't hurt him again. Please.. tell me where his location is." Beomgyu reasoned, pleading for Yeonjun to say Taehyun's location. He got on his knees, holding Yeonjun's hands and squeezed it tightly.

Yeonjun flinched, he had never saw Beomgyu like this. He was very desperate.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, who seemed desperate, his expression worried and concerned, probably he felt pain.

He saw Beomgyu's eyes had eyebags and it was red, he probably cried last night and the last few days too. His lips dry and swollen, he didn't drink water today again and biting his lips when nervous is probably going to be one of his habit. His house was a mess as well and isn't cleaned ever since he hasn't seen Taehyun, not even a sight from him. He never left the house, he didn't properly eat a meal, he always skip his meal and he instead cry or sleep. In short, he didn't took great care of himself.

Yeonjun sighed, "Okay.." finally giving in.

this is probably for the better, right?

+×+

Please support, vote and comment for this book! I'd appreciate it.

-Gyuhyun