💍Chapter 19 - Slow Dance

⏳️Next Day ... Seo-Joon's home

'Idol Jungkook Spotted Leaving Seoul Restaurant With Wedding Planner Heartthrob'

Seo-Joon's grip around his phone tightened the more he read. The device was under so much pressure that he felt like it might cave in his palm. That was just how angry he was reading today's latest gossip.

The article continued to detail their night out, but what threw him into a fit was this line, 'Fans who saw them say that based on his body language, Jungkook seem to have already replaced Namjoon with Taehyung.'

In his rage, he took up a glass that was half filled with water and sent it flying into the wall; its fragments littered the carpet.

"Who the hell does this Jungkook think he is!?" Seo-Joon said in disgust while turning to the man seated in his office. "If he loved you so much, why is he moving on so fast?"

Namjoon shrugged, visibly angry.  "I don't care who he moves on with. I just want to know if Jungkook had anything to do with Jin's murder."
"Highly likely. He did it out of jealousy and spite. You need to do something about it."

By inciting violence, Seo-Joon was taking a big risk. He could end up losing his licence, but in his ideal world, Jungkook either had eyes for someone else other than Taehyung or dead.

Since the wedding failed, Seo-Joon's next bet was for Namjoon to be convinced that Jungkook had a hand in Jin's death. That would drive Namjoon crazy enough to have him kill Jungkook in retaliation.
So far, his manipulation was working.

"So you think he killed Jin because he wanted to get back at me for leaving him at the altar?"
"Absolutely," the counsellor replied. "You said he stayed home after the wedding and only decided to go back to studio the morning after Jin died. Now, he's out being all lovey-dovey to Taehyung, a man he barely knows. This is all to make you jealous."

Namjoon slammed his fist down on his leg. "That piece of shit! I want to punch that wedding planner as w-"
"Don't touch Taehyung," Seo-Joon said in a menacing tone. "I'll deal with him."
'You just focusing on sending Jungkook to meet his maker.'

⏳️
Jungkook's Car

When Jungkook offered to be his chauffeur for the day, Taehyung could've sworn he was joking. It wasn't until the idol's Mercedes Benz GT63S pulled up that he realized he was 100% serious.

Taehyung was going to take full advantage of the opportunity, but one thing bothered him. Jungkook had no bodyguards with him.

Taehyung thought it was careless.
"Jungkook ..."
"Hm?"
"Do you go out without protection often?"

Jungkook's cheeks reddened in response. 'Without protection?'
"W-Well yeah, I don't plan on s-s-sex ..."

Taehyung whipped his head, almost not believing what he had just heard. "Jungkook, what are you talking about?"
Jungkook couldn't help but gulp. He was not the best at socialising, which is why he often found himself in embarrassing situations.  "What are you talking about, Taehyung?"

"I'm asking if you go out without bodyguards often," Taehyung responded.
"O-Oh... that's ... that's what you meant."
Taehyung tried to hold his laugh, but he couldn't. He eventually let out a boisterous one, one which made Jungkook feel foolish.

"Why are you thinking of condoms? Do you want to -"
"D-D-Dont get the wrong idea! I just misunderstood! But to answer your question, I don't, but I don't always want bodyguards with me. Sometimes, I need space."