💍Chapter 28 - Collision

"Do you mean exes like yourself?"

Seo-Joon was taken aback by the question. He long realized that Yoongi's intuition was top tier, but he never expected to have his possessive nature pointed out. Of course, he would never admit that. "I'm not crazy. I just love deeply, which isn't a crime."

"It's not about loving deeply, Seo-Joon," Yoongi answered. "It's about how well you can accept when your ex moves on. If your ex were to fall in love with someone else, how would you react? Will you be able to accept that?"

'Me? Accept Taehyung loving another person? Absolutely not!'
"Well, yes," he lied, rage flowing through him like lava. The thought of Taehyung moving on often left him fuming, but now that Taehyung found a potential partner in Jungkook, Seo-Joon's homicidal tendencies were awoken.

His flickers of anger were noticeable to Yoongi, which is how he knew he was lying and why he believed without a doubt that he pushed Namjoon to kill Jungkook for his own benefit. 'Jungkook dead means he and Taehyung can't be together, so he convinced the idiot to avenge Jin's death by killing Jungkook. It's a pity Namjoon fell for it. He's a monster as well for going ahead with it.

"I'm happy to hear that you'll be civil about your ex's new relationship when that time comes. Please excuse me. I'm going for a glass of water. Would you like anything?"

Seo-Joon nodded. "A glass of wine will do. Thanks. Never pegged you as the hospitable one."
Yoongi rolled his eyes and headed for the kitchen. Seo-Joon was left to gawk at his phone until he came across a newly posted Koreaboo article.

'Jungkook and new boyfriend Kim Taehyung spotted in Yang Good Seoul restaurant.'

Fans say that they two exchange kisses occasionally and that Jungkook confirmed with Armys inside that they are a couple.

In a fit of rage, Seo-Joon flung the remote into the television, causing a small dent in the screen. It startled Yoongi, who was still in the kitchen.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, SEO-JOON!?"

The man stood up, his body shaking as adrenaline rushed through him, his breathing becoming shallow.
"SEO-JOON, I ASKED A QUESTION! WHAT DID YOU JUST - "
"I'll pay for the damage," Seo-Joon hissed with barring teeth. "Your friend is a nuisance, Yoongi! I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore! I have to end this!"

"You have to end what!? And which friend!?" Yoongi cried while running out of the kitchen. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"
Seo-Joon felt pain between his temples. His urge to hurt Jungkook had become too difficult to contain. "Forgive me for what I'm about to do."

When Seo-Joon pulled out his gun from its holster, Yoongi covered his ears, thinking the man was going to shoot himself in the head. Instead, Seo-Joon dashed outside, slamming the door behind him so hard that the glazing fell out.

"Idiot! You left your phone!" He called put when he noticed the iPhone sitting on his sofa. The phone was still open, and when he picked it up, he saw the article Seo-Joon had previously opened. The headline sent him into paralysis.
'Jungkook and Taehyung? SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! HE'S GONNA KILL HIM!'

Yoongi quickly dialled Jungkook's number on his own cellphone, but he didn't answer. He called him a second time ...

Third time ...