💍Chapter 2 - Mr. Kim's Arrival

It's been 3 days since Taehyung was contacted by Jeon Jungkook to plan his wedding. Despite being just 25 years old, he was a world-renowned wedding planner with over 50 high-profile weddings under his belt.

He had just flown in last night from a wedding in Singapore but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to plan the wedding of one of the world's most successful solo artists and one of the world's most talented producers.

"I can't believe I'm gonna see homeboy Jungkook. The Jeon Jungkook! Tae, thank you for making me tag along!'

Taehyung glanced over at his bleach blonde best friend who had his feet on the dashboard. "Jimin, you would've tagged along even if I told you not to. We both know you come with me whenever I'm planning an idol's wedding."

Jimin chuckled. "I'm trying to find a rich husband."

"Husband-hunting at someone's wedding?"

"Yeah! What if that idol has another rich, single friend? I could ... you know ... seduce him." Jimin said with a look of delight.

With Jimin's looks, body and outgoing personality, Taehyung didn't know why he was still single. Maybe his standards were too unrealistic.

Hybe Corporation (Big Hit Headquarters)

Taehyung and Jimin were taken to the 11th floor, where they were to meet the husbands-to-be. Jimin felt proud when he saw their staff staring at his best friend as they trod down to one of the conference rooms in the building. Taehyung was well known and could've easily been mistaken for a runway model, so it wasn't surprising that he had heads turning.

When they entered the conference room, Jungkook was the only one there, playing with his fingers atop the table..

"Hello, Mr. Jeon. I'm sorry for the long wait," Taehyung said apologetically as he placed his briefcase on the table. "Where is Mr. Kim?"

Jungkook quickly straightened himself. "It's fine! I'm glad you could make it. Please excuse Namjoon, though. He said he had some music to work on."

Taehyung cocked a brow. As a wedding planner, he always looked out for hints that a relationship might not work and having a partner that wasn't interested in the planning was a major red flag.

Maybe he's genuinely busy but who would be too busy to plan their wedding? Hmm.

"I do prefer doing planning with both parties. If I discuss with one person, it could cause tension further down the line because they may not agree with something you and I settled on. Are you sure Mr. Kim gave you the go-ahead?"

Jungkook nodded slowly. "He said he'll agree to anything I decide on. Haha. I feel good that he trusts me that much. That's a good sign."

Taehyung and Jimin exchanged looks but said nothing. He's so naive. Looking at the 23 year old's face, Taehyung knew he didn't believe what he was saying either. "Well then, Mr. Jeon-"

"Please call me Jungkook."

"Right. Jungkook. I have a few questions I need to get out of the way first." Taehyung said as he seated himself and took out his large notebook. "I need to know what budget we are working on. I don't want to assume you want something extravagant."

"We don't have a budget. We want a grand wedding, so we're willing to pay any money. We're billionaires, so why wouldn't we want a fancy wedding? Haha."

"You'd be surprised." He answered. "Not every rich person likes to spend money. If they did, they'd pay their fair share in taxes and help solve world hunger."

Jungkook saw lots of sense in that. He was definitely willing to spend any amount of money because this was his big day and he'd be marrying the man he loved since he was a teenager. "We want a grand wedding but I have no idea where. I guess I always liked an outdoor wedding but I'm scared of bad weather."

Taehyung smiled. "Can I recommend Grand Hyatt here in Seoul? It has one of the biggest conventional halls in our country and it's known for bringing the outdoors indoors, in ingenious fashion of course. Whatever theme you choose, we can arrange for immersive, multi-sensory experiences using customized video, bespoke scent, specially composed music, breathtaking arrangement of flowers and foliage and much more to give you that outdoor feeling inside."

Jungkook's eyes had widened more and more as the information eloquently rolled off his tongue. It sounded ideal and when Taehyung showed him pictures of some of his weddings he had there, he immediately agreed that that was the place he wanted to tie the knot. "I like it! I choose here!"

Taehyung smiled. Well, that was easy. "We could explore some other optio -"

"No! That's where I want. I'm sure of it!"

"Well, okay then!" Taehyung answered as he jotted that piece of information down.

Jimin couldn't help but smile at his best friend's enthusiasm. Seeing that things got off to a great start, he slipped out of the room to wander around. Where are the hot artists?

He looked around for any standouts and his eyes landed on Jin standing by a wall-mounted bottle filler. Jimin's heart started to race with delight. Jin wasn't his type but he was a flirt by nature.

As Jimin sauntered over to him, he noticed a red blemish on his neck. A hickey, huh? I wonder which woman or man gave him that. He's not even hiding it.

"May I have a drink?" He said, motioning to the blue water bottle in Jin's hand. "I'm a little thirsty."

The older man blinked. "You ... want to drink from my bottle?"

"Sure. What's wrong with that?" Jimin brazenly asked. He loved making first moves, which often left the men he flirted with really uncomfortable, disgusted in Jin's case.

"Sorry, but I dont do indirect kisses. How are you even allowed to talk to me? I dont even know who you are. Security!"

"Why dont you get to know me?"

"Because I already have someone!" Jin scoffed, which caused Jimin to chuckle.
"I can see that. Your neck tells me you have someone alright, but you can still get to know me. Don't let your boyfriend or girlfriend stop you from finding your true love."

Jin furrowed his brows, teeth exposed. "I don't like cheaters nor the people who condone cheating!"

"My apologies! I was just joking!" Jimin forced out. He couldn't afford to be thrown out the building before Taehyung was finished. "Please calm d-"
"Are you alright, Jin?"

Panic surged through the blonde, thinking it was security, but it was Namjoon. Jimin's quick eyes noticed that his neck sported a similar blemish behind his collar.

"I'm fine, Joon. I'm just a bit annoyed. Who allowed this ... this man in here?"

Namjoon's eyes lowered until they were fixated on the visitor's pass that Jimin was wearing. "Are you here for business?" He inquired, to which Jimin nodded.

"I'm here with the man planning your wedding."