Mommy

*Evie's P.O.V*

Alcina is very good at holding me. She doesn't even seem to care that I whine when she tries to set me down. She only tries to set me down once and the entire afternoon after that I get to be in her arms! I like being in her arms. She's very strong and makes me feel safe. She does occasionally threaten to set me down, mainly when I hiss at the phone when Mother Miranda calls.

"Did you know my daughters normally hate sharing my attention," Alcina says as I cuddle into her, my eyes halfway closed as she rubs my back.

"Oh...they not like?" I ask in confusion, wondering if they weren't going to like me anymore because of the attention that Alcina was giving me.

"They don't mind sharing with you Evie, I've asked. They quite like you," Alcina says, making me puff up slightly in proudness. I was so glad that they liked me! I loved it when people liked me. Not many people liked me though. Because I was bad, at least to them.

"I likes them too. Dani is very nice and so is Bela. Cassie is also nice but more rougher nice than Bela. Dani also rough sometimes," I inform Alcina, looking into her golden eyes as her hand cups my face. I grab one of her fingers, wrapping my whole hand around it as I enjoy the warmth that she radiates.

"Oh are they? I hope they're not too rough with you! You are just so little," Mom- Alcina says as she smiles at me. I see her fangs again and I try to imitate her smile, showing her my fangs.

"I not little! I big," I object to her words, whining when she lifts me up. I was quite content just sitting in her lap at the moment. Alcina ignores my whining as she stands up, cradling me like a baby.

"Oh yes, I'm sure you're such a big girl," Alcina says as lets me cuddle into her. I only do that because that's my only option! It's not like I want cuddles or anything.

"'m hungry. Food p'ease," I beg M- Alcina, earning a small chuckle from her.

"We're going to dinner now sweetheart, I promise," Alcina states as she carries me out of her study. I grin happily, hiding my face slightly when I see the maids. I can't help it! I don't like them seeing me when I feel all small.

"What's wrong?" Mo- Alcina asks, making me shake my head. Everything was wrong right now! I felt so small and I didn't like the maids looking in my direction and my stupid head kept trying to change words. I feel tears start to slide down my face, something Alcina quickly notices as she changes directions. I can't make the tears stop even though I do try. I try so hard to make them stop.

Alcina doesn't stop until we enter a room, hushing me. I whine as I press further into her, letting out a small noise when something presses against my mouth. It's sort of rubbery feeling, something that I am not familiar with. I keep my eyes closed, finally opening my mouth to accept it when Alcina pushes it against my lips again.

My eyes open as I try to see what's in my mouth and I'm so curious that my tears kind of just stop. I mean my face is still tear streaked but that was fine. I tilt my head as I try to look at what's between my lips but I finally decide to take it out. I reach up, whining when Alcina pushes my hand away.

"Let your paci stay in for right now sweetheart, until you catch your breath," Alcina suggests, making me realize that I am indeed struggling to catch my breath. Or at least I had been but since I was being forced to breathe through my nose now, it's much easier for me to actually catch my breath.

I know what a paci is, in theory. They're what babies suck on. I don't think I've ever had one before though so I'm a bit confused on what to do with it. I hesitantly suck on it, wrinkling my nose up when the plastic part of it touches my face with how hard I suck on it.

"Suck on it gently baby," Momm- Alcina says. I curse my stupid brain for trying to change how I think of her, hitting my head for being stupid. Alcina grabs my wrist as soon as I do though, not letting me do it again.

"We do not harm ourselves Evie. If you are upset, you tell me what is wrong," Mo- Alcina, I correct myself viciously in my head, says as she takes a seat. I realize it's some sort of rocking chair so I look around. It's like a nursery that we're in, one that's clearly designed for someone that is a lot bigger than most babies.

"Stupid brain. Keeps changing words," I murmur around my pacifier, taking note of how the nursery doesn't seem to be used very option. There's a crib that is in the center of the room, right where the sun is shining into the room so it's probably very warm to lay in. I want to lay in it...I shake my head and those thoughts away.

"What words does your brain keep changing? And your brain is not stupid," Alcina says as she rocks me, making me curl into her with a small huff.

"Changes A'cina into Mommy," I whisper, earning a small hum from Alcina as she pats my bottom, making me squirm and look at her.

"I would be fine with you calling me Mommy little one," Mom- Alcina says as she smiles. I furrow my eyebrows, staring at her with wide eyes as my paci falls out of my mouth.

"I cans?" I ask, sitting up as I give her an excited look. She chuckles as she nods her head, giving me a reassuring look as I try to hug her as best as I can. Al-Mommy coos as she rocks me slowly, letting me cuddle into her.