Clingy

*Evie's P.O.V*

I look at Mommy with frustration, not understanding what she wanted me to do. Bela had returned me to Mommy after a while, plopping me into her arms before disappearing. Now Mommy was trying to do something I didn't understand.

"Lay down Evie," Mommy instructs, making me shake my head. I didn't want to lay down, that didn't sound fun at all. I didn't want to lay down. She had set me on this hard wooden table that had padding on it but I still didn't like it. It wasn't comfortable.

"Mommy," I whine, holding my arms out to her. She shushes me, trying to push me to lay down. I glare at her, upset that she was doing that. I transform into my shadow form, appearing on the floor behind her. My legs are wobbly so I sit down, finding it much more comfortable to sit than try to stand.

"Evie," Mommy turns around as I smile at her innocently. I try to crawl away, squealing when she scoops me up before I can even get that far away from her. I pout at her, upset that she would do such a thing. Mommy sets me down on the table, making me lay down.

"Mean," I whine as she shushes me, getting a new pacifier and pushing it into my mouth. I accept it, suckling on it as I look at her with a pout. I cross my arms over my chest, giving her a dirty look. She rubs my tummy slightly, pulling my dress up. I whine as she tugs my underwear down, pouting at her.

Okay, so maybe I had had a tiny accident but that didn't mean anything! It had only been because I hadn't expected for Bela to swarm me back to Mommy. So really it was all Bela's fault, not mine. I couldn't believe that she would do such a thing to me

"Darling, you need a pullup," Mommy says, making me whine as she gets out some wipes, wiping me clean. I kick my legs slightly, trying to squirm away. I fail to do so though, underestimating the strength of her hand that was holding me in place.

"I no need," I whine as I keep trying to kick her away, pouting when she finishes wiping me clean and then pulls out a pullup. I glare at her, making a growling noise when she grabs my kicking feet and holds them still so she can slip the pullup onto my legs. She pulls it up quickly, lifting me off the table before I can try to rip it off.

"Keep it on darling," Mommy says as I claw at her arms, angry that she had put me in such a stupid thing. She just holds me, sitting down in a rocking chair. She rocks me slowly, pushing my pacifier back into place when I try to spit it out. She hums softly, continuing to rock me as I slowly settle down.

"Mean Mommy," I murmur as I kick my legs slightly, trying to get used to the feeling of the padding between my legs. I was also trying to see if I kicked my legs enough if it would come off. It doesn't. It just clings to me, making me whine and fuss the whole time. I couldn't believe that she would do such a mean thing.

"Mommy is so so mean," Mommy agrees as she rubs my stomach lightly, making me relax slightly. I nuzzle into her, resting my head on her arm. I can hear the blood rushing through her veins, slowly circulating around her body. The thought of it makes me hungry and I bite down on my pacifier in order to not show how hungry I feel.

"What is it darling?" Mommy asks, making me whine slightly. I spit my pacifier out, giggling when it hits the floor. Mommy rolls her eyes, lifting me up so I'm more securely snuggled into her. I nuzzle into her, my teeth grazing over her skin slightly.

"Mmm," I whine, not able to form the words to show how I feel. Mommy hums, pulling me closer. I press my face into her neck, nearly falling back when I realize how loud the sound of blood in her veins is when my head is against it. I whine, earning a small chuckle from her.

"You can feed from me Evie, I won't be mad," Mommy says. I wriggle slightly at that, getting more comfortable in her hold before I sink my teeth into her neck. I am careful, trying to bite in a way that won't hurt but will also allow me to drink.

I drink from her slowly, letting her rock the chair as I drink. Blood dribbles from my mouth when I finally pull away, a small yawn escaping me. Mommy wipes the blood off of my face with her thumb, ignoring my whines of protest.

"Oh I know. It's so hard to have a Mommy that doesn't want you to have blood all over your face," Mommy murmurs. I nod, pouting when she smiles down at me and keeps rocking me. I huff slightly, cuddling into her as she rocks me until I'm almost asleep.

Mommy carries me to the crib, laying me down in it. I fuss as she pulls the bars up slightly, my eyes opening just enough so that I can look at her. I grumble in protest, reaching for her. She kisses my hand but doesn't pick me up, just holding my hand. I start to drift off, whining when I hear her leave.

My eyes suddenly open and I struggle to sit up, looking around the room. It was dark, and I didn't like the dark right now. I wanted Mommy. I look at the stupid crib bars, tears pricking my eyes. I close my eyes, feeling my shadows wrap around me. The bed below me suddenly dips, feeling a lot softer. I open my eyes, smiling when I see that I'm in Mommy's bed.

She's already laying down so I crawl onto her, laying my head against her chest. I sigh contently as she wraps an arm around me, humming softly as I nuzzle into her. "Sweet girl, you're so clingy," Mommy murmurs, making me shake my head in disagreement. I wasn't clingy, I just knew that I liked Mommy.