prolouge

" No no please don't go , don't leave  me
It's not my mistake please listen me pleaseeeeee .

You know  your ruhani naa , how can I do this  please listen me "

"I know I know  calm down rooh , calm down I am not going any where calm down  " he knows  me my Kabir knows  I can't  do  this , he believe me his eyes were telling he believed me .

She was trembling  in my arms and I can't  do anything , I can't  see her like this lifeless . My rooh how can I be so late to protect  her , but now I am here for her and nothing can happen to her.

RUHANI PRATAP SINGH = A 23 year old girl with a heart that fills with sadness , loneliness . Her life is all full with miseries but she always smile and don't let anything affect her but after that incident  her smile is gone no one has seen her smile till that day.

KABIR SINGH RATHORE = A 26 year old buisnessman with happiness and joy all over his surrounding  but with some deep cuts of past whom he was trying to cover with his sunshine smile .
Running one of the famous company  of india" Rathore group " that touches the peak because of his sleepless nights.

What happen when Two broken hearts meet , will they light up each other's life or once again destiny played with them?
Let's  see what fate has choose for them???