Chapter - 19 [mohabbat, akidat ]

Hello,
First of all , thanks❤️ for the 500 views guys.
Hayee Mai itni khush hu ki Mai kya batao 😁

Ruhani pov

We came home in half an hour and you know what I just enjoy how irritate he was looking when I teased him .
( hehehe 😁)

Now we were sitting at the dinning table with everyone oh before I forgot let me tell you Kabir's dad and chachu came back .

"Maa when were we going for fixing date at dhruv bhaiya house" Aditi asked

Oh yaah we were going to fix dhruv bhaiya and Sneha marriage date .

"I called Suman and we were going tomorrow for date fixing Maa said ."

"Ohh that's great" Aditi said ,

"Maa I'm done I have some work do I'm going okk" Kabir said and left from their ,

After sometime everyone left from their to their room.

I came to my room and take a relaxing shower and get into my night suit. I came to bed when I notice a paper folded kept on the side table . I pick up the paper and their was written that

'Waiting for you at terrace come as soon as possible.

Your Kabir '

I looked at the clock it's 10 : 45 and then look at the letter and a smile crept on my lips.

Quickly I pick up my shawl and came out of the room closing my room light ,

( So nobody gonna know it 😁)

I came out of room carefully looking at the hallway and moving towards the stairs to terrace and suddenly a voice came I Quickly hide at the corner and looked at the person and it was Aditi .

( Huhh 😮‍💨 it's look like that I'm on a mission and hiding from enemy)
When adi goes down stairs I ran toward the terrace and' voilla' I passed the mission 😎.

I looked infront their was a mattress and quilt kept and their 'Mr.Oberoi 'was standing leaning on the railing.

"So, someone missed me " I said standing beside him

He looked at me for a second and said ,
"Yaad to use krte hai jisse bhool jate hai app to zindagi me bsi hai ki agar rooh nikle to app nikle or app nikle to rooh nikle ."

( we remember whom we forget you were so present in my life that if the soul comes out you came out and if you comes out the soul goes out )

I look at his eyes and it contains something very deep that I want to drown in it .

"Hmmm to sher- o - shayria bhi krni shuru krdi not bad" I said while looking at the moon who was shining like just looking at us from far and smiling ,

( hmm so you started poetry also not bad )

I looked at him and he was already looking at me this cause a sudden erupt of butterflies in my stomach .
I move my gaze from him and look at the moon and said "So why did you call me I mean didn't you just call me for staring at me right ."

"I called you for listening" he replied ,

"Listening " I said in a confusing tone and looked at him raising my eyebrow .

"Listening what " I asked ,

"Listening you , I want to listen all those things that I missed all these years, I want to listen all your thoughts that you want to tell me or anyone but you didn't find me near you, I want to listen all those complains that you want to do but I was not near you."

He said all these and that's all my eyes were filled with tears that blurs my vision .

I can't control myself and hug him tightly that if I'll lose my grip he will disappear.

"Yo...you know Kabir I always want to talk with my mom ; long talks like every one does but I can't we doesn't have a relation like this and it's so much difficult to live in the same house but like strangers . Everyday I get that silent treatment in my house and it breaks my hurt everyday into pieces." I said still hugging him he Caress my back and hair with his palm and give me a soothing feeling .

Author pov

After some time they both were laying on the mattress lying on the terrace.

Ruhani was telling Kabir about everything and laughing at time to time while playing with his fingers on her waist .

While Kabir was looking at her keenly like he was learning something very important. He looked at her noticing her every action , every gesture she was doing with her fingers while explaining everything ,

Ruhani looked at him for a second and said " sorry , I am talking so much naa I know when I start once......"

He cut her in between and said
"no problem you can talk how much you want I am here to hear you all my life time , app ko jitni baat krni hai kare agar app aise hi baat kre gi to hm zindagi guzaar skte hai app ko sunte hue ."

Ruhani looked at his eyes who were filled with something that she always saw in her own eyes for him and now after all this their is nothing she want .
After all she got everything a family friends and someone who's with her till her last breath how quickly life changes once was a time when she has nothing and now it's look like she is the richest person here ..

Her thought of chain break when she heard Kabir saying
"Let's go it's 3 :00 already we have to go dhruv's house also tomorrow so you better take a nap ."

"Ohh god it's 3 :00 I thought it will be 12 or 1 o clock we were talki... I mean I am talking from last 4 hours " She asked him with an open mouth like it's something unbelievable.

By the way , it's unbelievable because the ruhani who can't even talk half an hour constantly were talking non stop from last 4 hours and the person infront of him was listening her like she was saying something very important .

She looked at him with a smile crept on her lips

"It's look like I'm close to win the challenge isn't it" Kabir said looking at her making her come out of her thoughts,

"Hmmm, not that easily Mr. Oberoi but if you say that you have taken the fist step towards me than you know it's some where right." She said to him with a good night and a wink and ran from their to her room .

"I know rooh the distance between us was not that easy to break but i promise like today you will smile everyday and I will close that distance between us too soon" he said to his self and left to his room .

Their were two eyes who's watching all this scene and a soft smile crept on that persons lips.....

So how's the chapter do tell me Haan 😋

And what do you think was everything will be okay in Ruhani's life or it's just the silence of upcoming storm in her life ..

So , for learning more stay tuned with 'Ishq-e-ruhani' and add this to your library for getting notifications....
And don't forget to vote 😉

Byeeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️