Chapter- 24 [ mohabbat, ibadat]

Hii everyone so this is our 1st chapter of 2024 give it your lots of love .

And also don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Now Jaiye or padhke bataiye 😁

**************************************

Author pov

"No...nothing Maa I... vo..vo cut Haa vo thumb me cut lg gya tha "

Ruhani said and gave a look to Kabir while he was controlling his smile and tightened the hold on her hand not much to hurt her but also she can't release her hand .

Every one were eating there dinner while our ruhani was struggling to eat with left hand and looked at Kabir with pleading eyes to make her release her hand but he was stubborn to release her hand.

Kabir looked at her like nothing happened shrugging his shoulder asking what happened .

She looked at him with eyes fuming with anger and kicked at his leg and then the voice came
"Ouchhhhh !!! " he said,
holding his leg closing his eyes with pain taking the advantage ruhani released her hand also.

'The table turns' here and at this time every head turns toward kabir with a questioning gaze . He looked at the person who done this only to be welcomed by the smirk on her face .

She winked at him and this time Mr. Oberoi asked "Now what happened to you Kabir ?"

"No... nothing dad vo...vo chiti Haa chiti ne kaat liya" he said .

"Chiti ke kaatne pr tm itni tez chilaya" Sneha said ,

"Haa Lal vali chiti thi naa...." he said looking at ruhani "...Tm in chitiyo ko km Mt smjho bht tez hoti hai ."

Sneha noticed his gaze and said,
"Haa jis chiti ki baat tm kr rhe ho vo tez to hoti hai vse jyada tez to nhi lga mtlb kata" she said smiling .

"Ab ye kya tm log chiti chiti kr rhe ho khana kho Shanti se " Ishani said .

After dinner everyone left to their room .

Ruhani was sitting on the swing in her library reading a book while here Kabir was stepping out from her room and entered in Ruhani's room .

He came in balcony and looked at her who was completely focused on book that she doesn't even notice him who was now standing in front of her .

After few min when she looked up and saw Kabir in front of her . she gasped and placed a hand on her chest and said,

"Kabir you scared me , When did you came "

"When you were drown in your book" he said looking at her like the same ,

"Voo, I didn't notice what are you doing here" she said placing the book on the table . He was still looking at her with the same gaze .

After a few sec Ruhani asked looking down "wh... why are you looking at me like that ."

He came ahead close to her moving her hair strand behind her ear with his fingers rubbing his thumb on her cheeks and looked in her eyes saying
"like what"

At this time her heart beats were fast and cheeks were burning hot her eyes fluttered between both his eyes she gulped inaudibly and said, gathering her will.
"l...li..like vo...vo " he interrupted in between and said

"Why were your heart beating so fast Rooh "he said ,coming more closer to her face fluttering his eyes between her eyes and lips .
At this moment the air between them were being hot and the tension grows .

The atmosphere around them was silent only their heart beat were heard and their breath were fanning over each other's face .

With the tension of moment she can't help but close her eyes .

Kabir looked at her face and a smile crept on his lips he kissed on her forehead .

When she felt his lips on her forehead she grabbed his hand closing her eyes .

He move back and looked at her whose eyes were closed and cheeks were flushed red .

She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him who was smiling now . She moved her gaze from him and looked down .

"What happened rooh what were you thinking" he said teasing her controlling his laugh making her cheeks more red than before .

She listen him and slaps herself in her mind . She looked up and saw a teasing look on his face .

She pushed him aside and ran inside her room making him chuckled at her shyness.

She came inside and take control on her heart beats when two hands came from behind resting on her waist .

Kabir rest his face on her neck inhaling her smell and saying,
"abhi to hmne kuch kia bhi nhi tb Apki dhadhkane Iskandar tez hogai aur chehra gulaab ki tarah surkh hai , Jb hm kuch kareg......"

She cut her in between placing her hand on his lips looking down.

He placed his finger on her chin making her look up at his eyes removing her hand and said "lagta hai hm Apki soch pr khade nhi utre app hm Se Kisi or cheez ki khwahish kr rhi thi kyu??? "

He said with playing eyes looking at her who were now shocked with her statement and looking for words to say something .

"N..no I.. it's nothing like that" she said looking here and there .

"Ohh really" he said raising his eyebrow .

"Yes really and now were going to your room for sleeping" she said, pushing him out of her room .

"But rooh..." he tried to say but she closed door on her face and stand their placing a hand on her chest .

She came towards her bed and lie down closing the light thinking about something.
She was thinking and said "I hope that I can tell you everything thing Kabir but this is not the right time . I'll wait
wait for the right time to tell you every single thing ."

Here in Kabir's room he was talking with someone about something while rubbing her forehead with his thumb and finger and moving here and there .

"You know naa I can't take any risk on her life . That's why I'm here only for her ." He said

"I know Kabir but understand it , it's important now to tell her everything now , Please understand." Voice came from other side.

"I know I'll do something of it just give me some time" .he said and cut the call .

He came in his balcony blw a cigarette and looked up in sky and said
' just few days more and I'll tell you everything ,I hope that you'll understand me and the situation also I hope....'

Hii people's
So how's the chapter tell me Haan

What do you think they both were hiding ????🤔🤔🤔🤔

Okk byeeeee ❤️❤️❤️