Chapter - 18 [ mohabbat , akidat ]

Author pov

Ruhani was standing in the washroom brushing her teeth while thinking about last night . She looked at herself through the mirror her eyes were red and swollen because of all the crying she did last night her face was looking tierd and her body was paining because of tomorrow's function.

She take a long shower with warm water making her muscles relax and came out of bathroom with a towel around her body .

She was drying her hair with hair dryer then suddenly the door open and she looked at the door just for being shocked .

She looked at the person and the thought of morrow night  revolved in her mind just then she heard a voice making her come back from her thought ,
Just then she realize that she was standing in front of him in only a towel with a reflex movement she grabbed the bedsheets and looked at him who was already looking at her with an intense gaze making her face all red with embarrassment  .

Ruhani pov :

"Wh...what are ... you doing here ? "
I asked him and for god sake why the hell I'm stammering.

I looked at him just to be greeted with a smirk playing on his lips .

"I'm aa...asking something" I said once again .

"Nothing just came here to see you..."he said while walking towards me with that smirk plastered on his lips "if you were ready or not ."

He said coming closer to me while my eyes were fixed with his and my leg plastered on their place .

He stop leaving the gap of an inch and looked at me no not in my eyes but somewhere else I follow her eyes and 'Ohh my godd' they were on my lips and at this time I was feeling the whole kingdom of butterflies in my stomach and the proximity between us was not helping much .

"Ka...Kabir..." I said and he looked at my eyes leaving my lips( hashh) .

"Hmmm " he hummed while boring in my head with his eyes

"Le..leave I.. I have to change" I said

" Hmm... But I think you need help "he said and once again my stomach oozed up with butterflies and blush rushed to my cheeks leaving me all red .

"Nn..no , no I don't need anyone's help  and... and don't forget I didn't forgive you .. I... I'm still angry " I said huhh what does he think that ruhani will melt with only his eyes .

'didn't you were' my subconscious mind said

'Yes I'm but who's going to tell him , now shut up '

I looked at him and her eyes filled with guilt but then he composed himself and said in a low and giving a zoo type voice while intensely gazing at me .

"And what I have to do for earning the forgiveness of my rooh "

'Wait did he said my rooh  mumyyyy calm down rooh calm down '

"It's upto you what can you do to earn
rhe forgiveness take it as a chance 'Mr. Kabir Singh Oberoi' and now leave "
I said while giving him a challenging look while directly looking in his eyes

He looked at me for a sec and then said
"Okay "and move back towards the door.
he left  and just when I'm going to remove the bedsheets he came once again and said ,