Chapter - 32

Hii mere priye readers ,

Kem cho Maja ma

Chlo abhi chapter start kro baate khtm 👋

___________________________________________

Kabir came out of the room and started searching for ruhani .
He searched  almost the whole mansion and atlast came towards terrace .

Where he found her standing leaning on the railing.
He came near her and said ,

"Hii" but she ignored him like he wasn't their and looked away .

"Hello" he said , once again coming in front of her but she started going ,

"Are yaar suno to" he said, holding her hand turning towards him ,

"Kya sunu mujhe nhi sunna" she said, with anger,

"Rooh, I'm sorry na" Kabir said , holding his ear with his free hand.

"Kis baat ki sorry" she replied, in anger

"Are yaar Mai bhool gya maaf kr do" he said making a puppy face ,

"To ab kyu yaad aagya abhi bhi bhool jao " she said, releasing her hand and started going from there to the other side .

"Rooh pleaseee" he shouted from back

"Nhi mujhe baat nhi krni "

"Roo...." Kabir said, when he got cut with his mom's voice

"Kabirrrrr" Ishani shouted from stairs ,

"Jii Maaa aa rha hu" Kabir replied, and looked at Ruhani once again and said,

"Rooh dekhlo maaf krdo naa  "

"No means no" she said still on her anger ,

"Mai jaa raha hu " Kabir said and left from their while dhe also shouted from behind,

"Haa jao vaise bhi mujhe baat nhi krni "

After few second when their is silence she looked behind and said to herself
"Sach me chle gye kya "

When she  saw him tilting his head from the wall of stair and looking at her with a smile .

And a smile crept on her lips looking at him but she turned back hiding not wanting him see her smile but after that listening to him her smile grew wider and blush crept on her cheeks .

"Husn - e - Jameel se Ruth ke

Mehfil -e- gulzaar  jaye to jaye kha ,

Jaise Roshni se Ruth ke Sharma jal paye kha "

Saying these he came towards her and touched his shoulder with her .

"Aise hi thodi chod ke chla jaunga abhi Saat janam ka sath hai hmara ."

He said, and turned her toward himself and said looking in her eyes ,

"Ab to maaf krdo apne Kabir ko "

"Kr diya lekin apne......" she said, when again Ishani's voice from downstairs.

"Accha I'm going will meet in night here at 11 okk I want to say something "
He said, and left from their leaving a smile on her lips knowing what he's going to tell her .
___________________________________________

After that ruthna manana , ruhani also came down and after some rest it's already evening and Aldo start of her mehndi function .

All ladies were gathered their applying henna while some were dancing and playing dholki .

Ruhani was sitting in the middle on the little stage made for her and else were sitting on the mattress lying their making a rectangle.

Ruhani was talking to Aditi when the girl who was applying henna asked her,
"Naam kya likhna hai didi "

Ruhani looked at her and thought for a sec and said something in her ear to which the girl smiled .

After all the ladies were hell hungry and retard towards the dining area while the mens were already filled up .

Everyone was having their dinner while ruhani was having problem because of henna as her henna was still wet and others was dry till now .

Seeing ruhani having fight with food Kabir who was going towards his room change his path and came in front of her.

Sliding a chair at her side he sat their and started feeding her with his hand .

Seeing this moment the girls hoot while ruhani was dying with shyness.
___________________________________________

After that blush crepting dinner everyone retarted towards their room .

Ruhani came in her room for taking shawl to go on the terrace but as she turn their was Aditi and Sneha standing behind her looking at her with a suspecting eye .

"Where were you going" Aditi asked, making Ruhani run her mind for a best excuse.

She looked here and there for a sec when her eyes fell on the water jug which is empty .

"Voo I was going to take water the jug was empty naa "  she said, making both of them convince when Sneha said making Rooh cursing her in mind .

"With shawl " Sneha asked ,

"Vo mehndi lgi hai na to isliye thand lg rhi hai bs isliye koi dikkat  hai kya" ruhani said ,gritting her teeth .

"Nhi koi na accha tm baitho Mai pani leke aati hu ajj hm dono tmhare sath hi Rahenge "Sneha said, making Rooh slap in her mind .

"Accha thk hai chlo phr " Ruhani said, and sat on the bed with an upset mood .

She picked her phone and messaged Kabir that

'she'll not be able to come as Sneha and Aditi were going to sleep with her tonight. '

After that three of them chat for something and then sleep took over them .
___________________________________________

It's next morning and whole mansion were at chaos as today is the wedding of their children's.

Everyone is busy in preparation with happiness while somewhere far someone else is also being happy with a sinister smile on his lips .

A laugh echo in the dark room of a man and a women .

"Today will be his last day " the man said,  and a cunning smile appears on the lips of the women .

So , how's the chapter do tell me Haan,

And also don't forget to vote and comment your precious thoughts 😊

Byeeeeee❤️