Chapter- 26 [ mohabbat, ibadat]

Hii , people's
So this is for today okkk .

Now , Jaiye or padhke bataiye 😁

Ruhani pov

"App hmari Zindagi hai rooh , hmari rooh me bsi hai app aise hi apko rooh nhi kehte hai hm ."
"Ab app hi bataiye bhala koi apni rooh ko Jism se alag kr skta hai ."

He said and my mind is still stuck on the kiss we have , our eyes were locked and I can feel his breath on my face and his thumb rubbing on my cheek bones.

I can bet that my cheeks were all red tomato at this moment.
With the intensity of his gaze I lifted my gaze down hugging him tightly .

He chuckled and cover me with his arms tightly .

My eyes felt heavy and doesn't know when sleep took me over .

___________________________________________

The rays fell on my eyes waking me awake .
Opening my eyes slowly I looked in front and a smile crept on my lips seeing the best morning view of my life .

His long lashes were resting on his face and his hair were messy fallen on his forehead.

Looking at his my hand automatically goes in his hair setting his hair and roaming my finger on his forehead to eyes then nose and atlast my finger stop and eyes fell on his lips .

The moment last night when his lips touched mine  was started fluttering in my mind making my stomach oozed up with butterflies. I still remember the first time when we kissed his lips were soft and reddish pink.

"Are you done with looking at me or want me be like this some more time"
He said making me awake from my thoughts .

I looked up at his eyes just to met with his lazy morning eyes and his morning voice 'omg'  it's alone able to make my heart flutter .

"Vaise I don't know that you still remember our first kiss ."  He said raising his eyebrow intensely looking in my eyes .

'Did I say that loud' I said to myself ,

"Yess " he replied, again making me shocked . I looked at him in shock And asked "did I say that too loud ."

He gave me a nod making blood oozed up on my face .

"No..nothing like this let me go before someone come here"
 I said ,  looking down not able to meet his intense gaze .

"First you tell me what were you saying , how does it feel when they were on yours"  he asked coming extremely close to my face holding my chin making my eyes met his .

At this time my breath hitched and stomach flipped not in a good way .

I tried to came out of his hold but my brain was not in my control .

Suddenly a knock appear on the door making me looked at that side in fear .
I looked at him in fear but he care less .

"Kabir  let me go someone is knocking. "

"Let them be , first you answer my question. "

"Kabir are you mad pleaseee let me go"
I said giving his my best puppy eyes but he is ammendment to leave me .

"Kabiirrr pleaseeeee"

"Ok but what will I get in return "

"Wha... what do you want"
I asked looking at his eyes full of mischief.

"Hmmm...I'll tell you later for now I'm leaving you ." He said leaving my hand letting me stand on the floor .

"But how'll I leave from here their was already some one on the door . "   I asked him with tension visible in my voice .

"Kabirr open the door beta" the voice came from outside . Ohh god it's Maa what if she saw us .

I looked at him who was looking all okay
like their is nothing to be tense .

"Come here " he said, holding my hand taking to the other side of balcony and for my shock the balcony was joined with my room . I looked at him in shocked .

"This balcony is joined with my room I mean how came I didn't know about it ."

"I'll tell you about this later now go" he said, and I enter in my room closing the balcony door .

After freshing up I came down stairs and have breakfast after that everyone join living room .

Maa called the family jeweller for Sneha's Jewellery and we were also choosing Jewellery for ourselves.

"Maa looked how's it" Sneha asked, Maa  holding a rani haar .

"Why are you asking Maa ask dhruv bhai wait let me call him"
I said calling dhruv bhai looking at her who was giving me her big eyes .

But I winked at her making her blush more .

'Are best freind hone ka koi to fayda ho .'

Dhruv bhai answer the call and we all talked to him after that he helped Sneha in choosing her Jewellery.

"Ajj jitni baat krni hai krlo dhruv beta phr doobara shadi ke din hi dekhni ko milega ye Chehra."
Maa said teasing him and we all burst in laugh .

After this we all got busy in work , Ohh before I forget from tomorrow the functions were going to start.

Tomorrow is haldi and after that mehndi and Sangeet and atlast wedding.
The function were all after one by one as it's only one week left for the wedding Day .

It has been night and we have our dinner at this I'm going to terrace to meet Kabir. 

Wait did I tell you that after that day when we meet at terrace first time if has been our routine to meet at terrace and have long talks . I mean he only listens talking is in my list .

'Vaise bhi Jb tm use bolne ka moka dogi tabhi to vo bolega'  my  subconscious mind says .

Haa I talk but it's feel good you know first time in my life their is someone to listen me to understand me and I wish that it last till my last breath.

Hiii people's
So that's for today tell me how's it is .

By the way what do you think Kabir will ask in return 😉

Also don't forget to vote and comment .

Okkkk byeeee 😁❤️❤️❤️