Chapter-25 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]

Hii people's,

So , don't forget to vote and comment.
Okkk .

Now Jaiye or padhke bataiye 😁

Author pov

From tomorrow the functions were going to start so the preparation starts from today .

The males were busy in decoration and females were busy in their own works .

" Adi beta where is Ani I haven't seen her from morning . " Ishana said ,

" Maa she said she had some work to do so she went out ." Aditi answered ,

" Ohh okk" Ishana said ,

Here Ruhani was sitting in a room with a whole different look .

She was wearing black jeans with white shirt and a over coat on it. Her look was different from everyday .

A serious expression was plastered on her face . Just then the door click and a aged man with an expressionless face enter in the room .

Ruhani stands and give him a salute saying " Good morning sir ."

The man give her a nod and said, " So , zoya tell me what's the progress ."

"Sir , about the Oberoi family the much I have investigated they didn't have any involvement in his death but I have a suspicion on Mr. Kabir Oberoi and Dhruv singhania ."

"I have searched and found that their was something related to America also we found out few connection of his death to Mrs. Pratap's death also ."

"I have already send report by your secretary. " Ruhani said,

"Hmm , I have seen the report but zoya we didn't have much time or you cam say you didn't have muchtime .So
work according time. " The man said in a professional tone looking at Ruhani.

"Yess sir, I know that" she answered with a light smile on her lips which depicts the hurt behind it .

" Now I'll take leave , I'll inform you about the rest ."  Ruhani said and turn to leave the room just then the voice came .

"Ruhani don't forget why did you join us . Don't forget your mission ."
The man said looking out of the window.

Ruhani turn and looked at the old aged man infront of her with a surprise and a look of hurt clearly visible on her face.

"Ye...yess sir" she said and left from theirwiping tears that left from her eyes .

She came out of the building and sat in the car and started the car  driving at high speed and then stopped the car on a deserted road and started crying bitterly .

All moments started playing in front of her eyes . She remember how she came here at this point of her life .

Past ( when Kabir left for America)

Ruhani  was coming back from her college when she got a call from her Massi . She answered the call and  talked to her Massi .

After sometime she came to her house and found her Massi sitting in their garden . She move towards her and sat down beside her .