Chapter - 35

Hey , readers
Kem cho Maja ma

So , here is the chapter you'll waiting for .
Also a big big thanks for 4k views it's never been possible without you all
So here a heart ❤️ for you all .

Now , Jaiye or padhke bataiye 😁.
___________________________________________

Author pov

It's hevely  raining and the viewing front can melt anyone's heart.

A girl in red bridal lenghna all ready like a bride but their was nothing a blank emotion paste on her tear stricken face .

Police have arrived and some family members were also their .

Dhruv was talking with inspector and Sneha was with Ruhani .

They all left for home after talking with inspector.

___________________________________________

They reached home the hole villa was decorated with flowers and lights but their was not an ounce of happiness .
The horrifying silence was piercing hearts of every single person present there .

Ishana was in her room she came conscious and after continuously crying she ended up sleeping.

Piercing the glooming silence Dhruv's phone rings.
It was the call from police station he attends the calls and after the call end .

He came and said, " inspector ka call tha he wants to talk about something."
He move toward door when Advik said ,

"Wait dhruv I'm also coming "

They both left for the station while the abhiraj move to check over ishana and Sneha takes ruhani with her who was silent till now and this silence of her is making Sneha worried about her .

"Ani... please break this silence say something please "

She said shaking her with her shoulders.
But their was not a single ounce of change in her expressions.

Seeing her like this tears automatically came out of Sneha's eyes seeing her friend this vulnerable.

On the other side in police station dhruv and Adhvik was in inspectors cabin waiting for him .

When the inspector came and sat in front of them .

"Mr. Singhania I'm sorry but at this time we can't handover you the body but tomorrow we'll deliver the body at cementry itself ."
Inspector said ,

"What are you saying Inspector and why do you want to keep k..Kabir's b..bo..body. " Dhruv asked stammering
But keeping hisself sain .

Inspector looked at adhvik and then said,
"Mr. Singhania I would like to talk to you alone if you don't mind ."

"Sir you can talk infront of him  he's Kabir's bade papa"  dhruv said ,

"I know Mr. Singhania but please understand the matter" inspector said ,

Dhruv was going to say something but then Adhvik squeeze his hand in assurance and said, " it's OK I'll wait outside " and left from their .

Now it's only dhruv and inspector when dhruv said ,
" What is it sir "

"Mr. Singhania our team searched around the spot of accident or you can say murder"
As those word escape from inspectors mouth dhruv who was  shocked and taken back from his  words was now looked tense and sweat drop glistening on his forehead were telling that their is something he was hiding .

"Mu..murder what do you mean by murder officer " he asked with hesitation ,

" Mr. Singhania while searching on the spot we found that their was leakage in the petrol tank of car and also inside the area of jungle their we found 2 more bodies ."

"Also their is something else "
Inspector said looking at Dhruv who face was showing confusion

"Wh..what else" he asked with difficulty

"During postmortem we found two bullets at the back of the body and according to our forensic department his death is because of those bullets not because of the blast ."

He told Dhruv everything and by now his eyes were moist with tears on their verge to erupt.

"So , it's that..... " dhruv cut him in between and said ,

"It's okk sir but I don't want you to keep this case closed their is no need for further investigation also keep it as a secret I don't want an ounce of this to be public by any means now I'll take your leave ."

He said in a dead serious tone this was the first time he had ever talked to someone like that or in this tone .

He  left from their with adhvik toward home .

___________________________________________

  It's morning and everyone was present in cementry.

Their eco the cries of ishana piercing the silence of the cementry.

Everyone was gathered in white while Ruhani was still in her lenghna with stain of Kabir's blood her eyes were void of expression and she was just looking at the burning pyre with silent tears blurring her vision .

All of them came home from cemetery and gathered in the living room .

The house which was filled with laughter and joy was now itself mourning like it know that the light of this house has gone .

___________________________________________

Hii reader so that's for today.

Hope you guys love this novel 😍
I know I promised for double update but sorry for not completing it .

But will update tomorrow.
Okk bye don't forget to vote and comment 😁