Chapter- 27 [ ibadat ]

Hello people's
So from today the functions of Sneha's wedding going to start .

Okk now go and enjoy the haldi functions.

Author pov

Today is Sneha's haldi ceremony so the house is full of chaos .

The preparation were going the gents of house were busy in decoration and the ladies were busy with their things .

It's almost afternoon and already guest were coming .

"Kabir go check were Sneha is ready or not". Ishana said .

"Okk " Kabir said, and came inside the house to saw Sneha already coming down with Aditi.

He looked at both of them when Aditi said,

"Jise app dundh Rahe Hai use aane me abhi thoda waqt hai" .
She said, and left from taking Sneha with her .

Kabir also came back with them still looking at stairs . The ceremony starts and one by one everyone started applying haldi paste on her face and hand .

"Are Kitna nihare go darwaze ko aa rhi ho gi vo idhr bhi dekh lo" .
Sneha said , looking at Kabir who's eyes were still stuck on the door .

"Ab kya batau yaar"

"Kaate nahi kat-te hain lamhe intezaar ke,
Nazaren jama ke baithe hain raste pe yaar ke,"

Just then the clicking voice came making the three them look at the door .
Here came our ruhani all ready to make her Kabir crazy .

"Dil ne kaha dekhen jo jalwe husn-e-yaar ke,
Layaa hai koun inko, falak se utaar ke."

These lines slipped from his tounge still looking at Ruhani who was now infront of him and listens the lines .

Her cheeks became red listening him who was still looking at her .

"Are bs kro bhai Kitna dekhoge pta hai meri dost boht sundar hai ."
Aditi said, looking at his brother who just came out of his thoughts saying
"vo to hai" making everyone laugh at his antics and ruhani blush more harder .

After sometime the ceremony is still going while the family members have done only some relatives were left when Kabir came to the other side where ruhani was standing talking to some servant .

When he came and take her to the other side of lawn where there is no one .

"What happened Kabir why did you take me here.... " he cut her in between placing his hand on her lips and said ,

"Kitna bolti ho tm . Now shut up and let me fo what im doing . "
He said , removing his hand from her lips and take some Kajal from corner of her eyes placing it behind her ear.

She looked at him with eyes filled with love and happiness .

"Kabir thi..." he cut her and said,

"You know naa , that you were mine so it's my responsibility to care of the one who is mine ." He said looking in her eyes .

They both were drown in each other eyes when the voice came .

"Uhmm...mmm" their came ishani with her hand fold on her chest creating a serious face looking at both of them .

They both saw her and stumble on their feet and Said ,