Chapter-1

Kabir pov

I'm  seeing  her all lifeless in my arms and I can't do anything.     
  "no please don't go , don't leave  me
It's not my mistake please listen me pleaseeeeee .

You know  your ruhani naa , how can I do this  please listen me "

"I know I know  calm down rooh , calm down I am not going any where calm down  " he knows  me my Kabir knows  I can't  do  this , he believe me his eyes were telling he believed me ."

She was trembling  in my arms and I can't  do anything , I can't  see her like this lifeless . My rooh how can I be so late to protect  her , but now I am here for her and nothing can happen to her.
any thing , I can't save my rooh .

"She got a Panic attack let her rest you come here " our common freind Sneha said .

"Why she get a panic attack?" I ask out of curiosity . "Is this first time or " she cut me in between

"No it's not , she had been suffering  this from the day you left . Here, take it may be this can help you " she said giving me a wooden box .

"OK I'll take leave you also take rest" she said and left .

I  can't imagine that she is going through all this for  this long . I still remember the first day when I see her all happy-go-lucky  twirling around and humming ' ye ishq hai' in her melodious voice just like Geet in' jab we met '.

My chain of thoughts broken with a loud thud of wooden box that don't know when fall on ground  and a large brown  bunch of paper came out , it has some thing written.

Ruhani pov

He came after this long , he came in front of me and I lost , lost the flood of emotion that I kept inside my heart all this year . I lost the battle that I have been fighting with my self all this year.

Why, Why you came this late Kabir??How can you forgot your rooh , how how?????

Hey lovelies it's  my first book so don't forget to give me your purest views and also please vote for your author.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

And also if find please tell me if their something I can do better.
With all my heart your author❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️