Chapter - 28

Hello people's ,

So i got into an accident that's why i didn't upload on Thursday , I hope you guys understand.

And today their will be two updates okkk.🙂

so, I wanna ask that if you want to see the sneak peaks of chapters then pleasee follow me on insta .

My I'd :  rooh_e_kitabi (I made it especially for the wattpad stories so please follow me ).

OK now , Jaiye or padhke bataiye

___________________________________________

Author pov

Today is Sangeet functions as tomorrow is wedding .

Some relatives stay at home as they were close .

The elders were sitting in the living talking and preparing for Sangeet etc. While the youngers were in the garden with some of their cousins.

                                 ***

Ruhani pov

We all were sitting in the garden with some of Kabir's cousins.

I looked at Sneha who was looking at her phone giving sort of expressions . I pushed her with elbow and signal her
With eyes asking 'what happened '

She looked at me and then showed me her phone . Their was a photo of dhruv bhai with some people's  I guess they were his cousins or friends.

Then I again looked at her and ask with slow voice  " to isme kya hua "

She looked at me giving me 'are you serious ' look and then point at the picture .

Then I look their she was pointing at dhruv bhai who was side hugging a girl .

I looked at her again and said ,  " she can be his cousins sister why are you being jealous "

"Am I looking that stupid to you that I'll be jealous of his cousins sister ." She said ,

I looked at her in confusion and ask,  "then "

" She's not his sister but his mother's friend's daughter and the main thing is she has a huge crush on him and he also knows it well "
She said, and I look at the pic again and found that the girl wasn't looking at camera but at dhruv bhai .

'Ooo teri ye to pati , patni or vo hogya '

I said , in my mind and tried to control my laugh but not able to only to find a angry  Sneha looking at me .

" Ss.. sorry..."  I said controlling my laugh ,
" But why are you jealous you both were getting married tomorrow and their were no chance for her ."

" I know but why he was so close to her in that pic " she said making a cry baby face .

" Aree you don't worry I'll take care of this and also talk to dhruv bhai you only focus on your marriage " I said,  giving her assurance .

After sometime we all move inside and kept busy with our work .

I was in the kitchen making tea for myself as my head was paining a lot just then someone came from behind resting hand on my waist .

For a second I was stunned but then relax as I know whose hands they were .

"What are you doing someone will saw us " I said , turning off the stove and looked at him asking to leave me .