chapter - 22 [ mohabbat, ibadat ]

Hello people ,

So, as I was not updating chapter from 5 days . The reason is that I got
demotivated you know I have updated 25 chapters till now but still their is only one comment.

And you know as I'm also a reader so when I go through the new authors like me and they uploads only 5 to 10 chapters but their were a lot of comment and people's were suggesting them motivating them at that point I fell like I'm not worth of it like my story is not that good that I can get a few comments.

But then I thought of not giving up and I'll update regular until I reach to the people who'll appreciate my work .

Sorry if you think that I'm being dramatic but you also think na I am not asking you to vote I just want a few words of encouragement and appreciation is expecting this much is wrong .....

I have listen from someone that " how much the book of a writer got view is not that makes him / her happy it's their readers comments that give them a feeling of satisfaction."

Sorry for taking your this much time now
Jaiye aur padhke bataiye 🥰

**************************************

Kabir pov

It has been a day from our date night but after that we didn't get a chance to meet .

The next morning after that night I tried to meet her but as dhruv's wedding is in two weeks so the preparation starts from the next day and our whole day spent in the work .

I also tried to talk to her in night also but she didn't picked up my call and then I got to know that they( Aditi , Sneha , and rooh ) had their girls night .

At this time we were at shopping mall and the ladies of our house were shopping or I say fighting with the shopkeeper.

"5000 bhaiya loot macha rakhi hai app logo ne to " Maa said to the shopkeeper .

"Are Maa 5000 hi to hai jane do na" I said to the Maa

" Tum chup rho... tume kuch pta bhi hai Maa shi bol rhi hai bhaiya app dam km Kariye " Aditi said or you can say shut up me . I looked at dhruv who was controlling his laugh looking at me .

"Has le has le abhi tere bhi din badalne vale hai jyada door nhi hai shadi ka din ."

"Are yar Maine kya kia" he looked at me making puppy eyes .

"Kasam se Kisi third class picture ka fourth class actor lg rha hai ." I said just then a voice came of someone's shouting .

We move to the place from where the voice was coming and the scene in from of us is enough to make our jaw dropped on the floor .

In front of us our girls ruhani and Sneha were fighting with the two boys and the shocking part is the both boys were on floor and the two girls were still beating them .

"Are... Kabir what are you doing their Come fast and stop them otherwise Ghar ka to pta nhi pr police station ke Darshan jarur ho jye ge" Maa said to us .