Chapter - 29

Hii people's

So their is the next update sorry for being late 😅.

___________________________________________

After dinner and that jealously drama everyone retarted towards their room it's being 12: 00 pm.

The doors open of Kabir's  room and some one enters in the room closing it behind .

Their was dark inside the room only the moonlight falling in the room make things little visible .

The shadow comes towards the bed and saw a sleeping Kabir.  Shadow came towards kabir at his side and saw his sleeping peacefully .

                           **********

Ruhani pov

The audacity of this man,
I enter in his room and saw him sleeping peacefully. I mean just look at this man sleeping peacefully making me all sleep less .

I looked at him and forward my hand to touch just then in a swift of motion I'm under him .

I looked at him with utter shocked and for a min I'm just looking at him .

"I know I'm handsome but that doesn't mean you'll stare at me ."

"Haaan ..." I said coming out of my shocked and look at him with my eyes becoming big realizing that he wasn't sleeping .

"Weren't you sleeping" i said, to him who was staring at me making me conscious.

"What would  you do if I had slept" he asked .

I averted my eyes from his not able to meet his orbs anymore .

"App bataiye iss Samay mere kamre me Mera fayda uthane ayi thi " he said, making me remember
'yess I'm angry with him and I'll not let his handsome face and dark orbs dominating this time .'

I pushed him on other side and stand from the bed looking at him with anger and said, " Why would I'll take your advantage you have your Sharanya naa go to her and make her take your fayda ."

He looked at me and a slight smirk appears on his face .
(Ohh god I just hate that smirk but he looks more handsome with it ahhhh focus rooh focus I said to myself and looked at him who was staring at me .)

"Now why are you staring at me go and see your sweet heart Sharanya"
I said, mimicking  sweetheart like him .

"Ohh,  so Ms. Ruhani Pratap Singh is jealous but isn't someone said to me that she never gets jealous" he said still boring in my head with his dark orbs .

"Wh...who said I am jealous I'm just telling you that now don't talk to me just go to your sweetheart and nice name Wali Sharanya" I said, showing him my finger and just when I'm about to move from my place.

He caught my hand and pull me making me land on his lap .

My eyes came out with sudden action of his I looked at him saying

"Ka..Kabir wh..what are you doing leave me " I said , wiggling in his hold .

He held me tightly and round his hand around my waist making me feel a little ticklish.

My gaze automatically went down with the sudden change of moments .

" So you weren't jealous" he said, in my ear making his cheeks touch with mine and a current ran down in my spine with his husky voice .

I shook my head in ' no' still looking down ,
He held my chin making me look up but my gaze were still down .

"Look at me rooh" he said , and I just can't deny and looked at him with my eyes filled with water .

"You were jealous or not" he asked once again and this time I nod my head in 'yess ' with a tear drop down from my eye .

"Heyy I was just joking why are you crying" he said and a look of panic can be seen on his face .

"I'm not crying..."  I said, while he was wiping my tears with his thumb pad
" It's all your fault you were doing it"

"But what did I do" he said ,

"Why you were talking to her like that you also called her sweetheart."  i said,

"I was just teasing you baccha,  my eyes were only for you and I'm all yours ." he said,  making me feel butterflies with him calling me baccha .

"Aww... Mera baccha Sharma gya" he said, cooing me and making me blush more harder .

" Don't baby me I'm still angry with you " I said and I'm still angry with him but not like before .

" Okk how'll make up for my baccha" he said , and my eyes light up listening this .

" Ummm Maggi with tea vo bhi adrak Wali."  I just love this combination and adrak vali Chai Ufff.....,

I said to which he looked at me with smile and said , "okk do let's make up things for my rooh  "

After that we spend our night with eating Maggi which we make in his room as he has a join tea table in his room and we chat all night long and then don't know when sleep took over me .

___________________________________________

Today is the wedding and every one is busy in preparation.

Wedding venue is not far from home so males move to the venue first for checking the preparations and other thing .

Whilst the female were at home preparing other thing and the girl were at room making the bride ready .

It's time to go at venue and ishani called them to come down with sneha and all of them moved to the venue .

Everyone entered the venue and the Pooja starts then pandit ji called bride for varmala.

Then when Sneha came with ruhani seeing the bride coming everyone shower rose petals at her and she came to mandap with ruhani .

When dhruv looked at Sneha he just lost in her beauty and placed his hand on his heart making her blush and said to her "Irade nek nhi lg rhe app ke Hme pehle se gayal dil ko or Kitna gayal karegi ."

The varmala start making the hall  full of hooting and clapping .
Then the wedding start with mantras chanting in the atmosphere making it fill with positive energy .
Then they both took pheras with each single phera vowing to be with each other in every situation and always be with each other like two body one soul .

Then dhruv fills her maang with sindoor making a tear drop from her eyes .
Today she became Mrs. Sneha Dhruv singhania . All her life she has been questioned for her surname but now she can proudly say that she is 'Mrs.Sneha Dhruv Singhania .'

After the marriage and dinner it's time for Sneha to leave and start her new life by leaving everyone behind with watery eyes .

The marriage happens and everything goes better now the family members came home .

Hii people's So that's for today tell me how's it okkkk

By the way that  Maggi and adrak vali Chai is my personal favourite😁

Q : what do you have to make your mood ???

A/

Also do you also like adrak vali Chai????

Byee and don't forget to vote and comment 🫶