Chapter 2

Lisa: Why are you like that this is the only time that Appa gets to spend time with us and you will act like that!

Jisoo: You should be thankful Appa is still here for us unlike Eomma (with teary-eyed)

Mr. Kim: Don't say that, your Eomma loves you so much.

Jimin: If she does then why did she left us and didn't even think about us!?

(You guys are probably confused what's happening so here's a flashback)

*FLASHBACK*

9 years ago BangPink's Eomma was one of the most famous Mafia queen not only because she's with Mr. Kin but also because of her beauty. They we're a happy family until things took an unexpected turn. Ms. Park (Thier Eomma) was the wife and leader of Appa's greatest enemy and only made a family for cover, but Mr. Kim had found out and before his enemy knew about it he took actions because it will be dangerous not only for him but also for his children, that's when Bangpink and Mr. Kim realized that Ms. Park their Eomma never really loved them.

*End of FLASHBACK*

Meanwhile on the Yeong's House

Ms. Yeong: Ella go change and after, get all the things we bought and arrange your bag for school.

Ella: Yes Mom! (said with excitement)

*Ella's pov*

I went to my room and change since it's almost bedtime. After that I took all my stuff and arrange it in my bag.

Mom: Ella can you come down here love I have to talk to you about something. (Sound worried)

Me: Yes Mom I'm coming (*I was a little worried what will Mom wants to talk about)

*So I went down and sat beside Mom*

Me: What is it that you want to talk about Mom?

Mom: Look love, I know you are going to a new school and everything for you is new here, so I want you to be open to me and tell me if someone or something is bothering you ok?!

Me: Yes Mom (*smiling*)

Me: Mom!?

Mom: Yes Love?!

Me: Thank you for always being there for me, I know there are times that you come home from work tired but you are still able to check up on me. (teary-eyed)

Mom: Aww... You know you're my everything right? I will always put you first whatever happens ok? Always remember that.

*Me and Mom Hugged after that and bid goodnight to each other, she gave me a kiss and we went to our rooms after and go to bed*

*End of Ella's pov*

In the Kim's Mansion

*The Kim siblings already went to bed but Mr. Kim was still awake*

*Mr. Kim's pov*

Mr. Kim's mind: (The kids must be asleep it's already late.)

*So I went to check each of their rooms, after checking I went to my own room and made a phone call*

Mr. Kim: Hello how is my future wife?

??? : Hi shhh you know you shouldn't say that when we're at home

Mr. Kim: It's fine the kids are already asleep, is yours still awake?

??? : I mean no she's also asleep, but why did you call though did you miss me already?

Mr. Kim: Yeah it's been a day that I haven't seen you.

??? : Don't worry soon we'll see each other everyday hope you won't get tired seeing my face everyday.

Mr. Kim: I will never get tired to that beautiful face of yours.

???: Anyways why did you call though?

Mr. Kim: Well I was thinking about something for a very long time and I decided that I think we should have dinner tomorrow night...

???: Why do you have to think about that for a very long time?

Mr. Kim: Well the thing is that it won't be just us but with my kids and yours.

???: WAIT! WHAT?!!

TO BE CONTINUED...