Chapter 6

*Ella's pov

When I went inside Mr. Kim's mansion it was huge, I mean I know mansions are huge but this one is different, it's bigger and it's not an ordinary mansion, it has a lot of guards and maids, maybe he's actually rich, rich coz who would need this many guards, I mean every corner of the mansion there is a guard, is that even necessary, but anyways it's really cool.

*End of Ella's pov

*Author pov

Mr. Kim: Everyone introduce yourself.

Jin:Annyeong-haseyo, Kim Seokjin, 29

Suga: Annyeong, I'm Suga 28

Jhope: Annyeong, Kim Nam Joon Imnida, 27

RM: Jung Ho Seok, 26

Jimin: Annyeong, Ji Min Imnida, 25

Taehyung: Annyeong-haseyo, Kim Taehyung, I'm 24

Jungkook: I'm Jeon Jungkook, 23

Jisoo: Annyeong, Kim Jisoo, 22

Jennie: Kim Jennie, 21

Rosé: Annyeong I'm Roséanne, but you can call me Rosé and I'm 20

Lisa: I'm Lalisa, Lisa for short, 19

Ella got shy seeing them and hid behind her mom's side

Ms. Yeong: Now it's your turn to introduce yourself don't be shy. (Telling Ella who's hiding behind her)

Mr. Kim: Go on Ella

Ella hearing it she build some confidence

Ella: He... Hello I... I'm Marinella, I'm 15

After she introduced herself she hid behind her mom again.

*Jin's pov

The moment they went to the living room I saw this pretty, cute, innocent little girl, but even though she's cute I glared at her.

*Suga's pov

When they came in the house I look directly at the girl and glared at her for a second to scare her.

*Rosé's pov

The moment they went inside, I saw this cute and shy little girl, I loved her already and I made my mind I should treat her well knowing that my siblings will be hard on her.

*Lisa's pov

When I saw her (Ella) I knew from the look in her eyes that she is sweet and loving though I think it will be hard to be close to her since oppas and unnies wil probably scare her.

(I was going to put all the pov's of the Kim siblings but I was too lazy to do that, so I just did 4 😅)

*Author pov

Mr. Kim: Alright let's go to the dining table and eat.

They all went to the table, Mr. Kim and Ms. Yeong sat beside each other, Ella sat beside her mom while the 4 girls (Blackpink) sat beside their dad, and the BTS sat on the other side of the table.

TO BE CONTINUED...