Chapter 31

*Morning in the hospital

Ella woke up and as she saw all her siblings and her parents sleeping in the room she watched them happily.

But she didn't know they were all awake and were just pretending.

Rosé: Boo!

Ella: Ahh! Unnieeee! 🙁 (Annoyed)

Lisa: Why are you watching us though...

V: Are you planning to make fun of us? (Teasing)

Ella: Aniyah! Mom look they're teasing me 🙁

Mrs. Kim: Oh you.

Ella: I was watching you guys because I was wondering how lucky I am to have you as my family. Even though your not my real siblings, yet you cared for me.

Kim siblings: Ellaaaa🥺

Jin: Don't say that, we're the ones whose lucky to have you in our lives.

Jisoo: You know why..

Ella tilted her head...

Ella: Why?

Jennie: Because without you, we won't be able to spend time with each other, we won't even be smiling right now and...

Rosé: And we won't have a cute, adorable, loving little sister. (Pinched Ella's cheeks)

Mr. Kim: You know Ella, ever since you came into our lives, you and your mom, everything just changed around us

Jungkook: For sure, we've never eaten together ever since mom left until you guys came.

Jisoo: And I also didn't expect Jennie to smile again.

Jennie: Hey!

Lisa: It's true though unnie, if Ella didn't came into our lives, your still cold to us.

Rosé: Yeah, especially to me. I just don't understand why you hate me.

Jennie felt a bit guilty of what she heard from Rosé, and Ella noticed it.

Ella: Alright when will I get to go home though. I really hate hospitals.

Al of them except Ella: Us too

Al of them laughed

Just then the doctor came in...

Doctor: Well looks like you're completely Heald since your already laughing.

Ella: I'm just happy my family is here.

Doctor: Yes, I can tell they love you so much.

Mrs. Kim: Umm doc, can I ask when she can go home?

Doctor: Well according to the results of her x-rays, Ella didn't have a broken bone so she can go home this afternoon. But you still need to come here every day for checkup to see your wound since its a little bit deep. Okay?

Mrs. Kim: Thank you doc!

Doctor: No worries, it's my job to help her. Be good Ella ok, don't make them worry.

Ella: I won't (cute smile)

Lisa: Well we are going home today Ella.

Ella: Woohooo, I am so happy, I really miss my bed.

All of them laughed...

*Skip to the afternoon

They are all packing up since they are taking Ella back to the mansion. Rosé and Lisa are holding Ella's hands while they were going to the car when a man suddenly stopped them. Ella suddenly remembered that he was one of the guys who tried to grab her because of his tattoo on his arm. Lisa saw Ella panicked.

Lisa: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!

Lisa and Rosé hid Ella in their back but still holding her hand.

Rosé: Ella, don't let go baby ok!?

Ella was too scared to answer so she just froze. Just then the boys, Jisoo and Jennie came looking for them because they took so long and saw the situation.

Jennie & Jisoo: Ella!

Ella ran towards them.

Jin: Girls bring Ella to the car, let us handle this.

Man 1: Wait, I'm not here to hurt her.

Ella: Liar! You tried to take me.

Man 1: I don't want to cause trouble here, I promise.

Jin: Girls bring Ella to the car immediately.

The girls directly followed Jin

V: Then what are you doing here?

Man 1: I'm here to warn you about their plan. You need double security for her or else what happened before will happen again but worst.

RM: What do you mean!!?

Man 1: I don't like to say this but, she could be killed.

Jin: WHO IS YOUR MASTER!!?

Man 1: He will be your greatest enemy. Her (Ella) own father.

Jungkook: WAIT WHAT!!!

Jimin: Is he out of his mind? That's her daughter.

TO BE CONTINUED...