Chapter 22

Jin: Alright but please don't be mad.

Ms. Yeong: Please say it already you're making me worried.

Jin: Something happened at the mall earlier.

Mr. Kim: Ok, what happened?

Jennie: There were guys who followed us to the mall, then hostaged Ella, but we were able to fight them and took Ella to a safe place. (Said faster)

Ms. Yeong: OMG! Is Ella ok? Did they hurt her? Did you know them? Are you guys alright? Did... (Panicking)

Mr. Kim interrupts...

Mr. Kim: Hey Hon calm down you can see they're fine. But do you know them?

Jin: No Appa

Jisoo: But from Ella's reaction it seems that it's not the first time she saw him.

Ms. Yeong: What do you mean Jisoo?

Lisa: She said that he was dead.

Ms. Yeong: Oh god no, it can't be. (Crying)

Mr. Kim: Why Hon, who are they?

Ms. Yeong: They're back!

Mr. Kim: Who?

Ms. Yeong: My greatest enemy and the only enemy that put hands on my daughter. (Ms. Yeong explained the past)

*FLASHBACK*

When Ella was 7 Ms. Yeong took Ella to her company because no one was able to watch her, She introduced her to everyone there, starting that day Ms. Yeong keep bringing Ella with her to the company. But one day their company's security had been hacked, and there were guys who attacked them, they were the Rage X-skull mafia and Mr. Lee was their leader, but one of the guys took Ella and brought her to their hideout. It took days for Ms. Yeong and her people to find Ella until they received an info about their hideout. Ms. Yeong directly planned on how to get her daughter back. After they planned, they went to the Hideout. They were able to save Ella and Blowedup the whole hideout thinking all their enemies are still inside, Ella came out with a blood through her face and a lot of bruises,when Ms. Yeong saw her daughter she was boiling with anger and felt the pity for her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*(I'm tired 😭😭😭)

Jennie: That explains why she was shaking and scared earlier. (Crying with anger)

Lisa: How can they do that to a 7 year old, she's innocent. (Crying)

Jisoo: How can she put a smile in her face when she has been through all that. (Crying)

Mr. Kim: She's a very brave girl Hon, you raised her well.

Ms. Yeong: Thank you but I never taught her to be brave, I even hide my job to her because of how scared I was. Ella has always been a brave girl herself she's the one who gives me strength instead of me doing that to her. (Crying)

Mr. Kim: It's alright we're all here to protect her.

They all talked about Ella all night including what happened at school and how fun she is.

Just then they heard footsteps from the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUED...