Chapter 16

All of them went up to their room to get ready for bed. Rosé and Jisoo helped Ella finish her homework, then Lisa came through Ella's room and the four started tickling each other until the fell asleep.

*Skip to morning

Ms. Yeong: It's surprising that Ella isn't awake yet until now.

Mr. Kim: She must be tired finishing her homework last night.

Ms. Yeong: I should wake her up and also the 3 girls or they'll be late.

Jennie: Can I wake them up Eomma?

Ms. Yeong: Oh sure Jen.

Jennie went upstairs and went to Jisoo's room, but no one was there, same as Rosé and Lisa's room so she went to Ella's room and saw them sleeping together without her, Jennie felt a tiny jealousy about how close the 4 of them are, but she didn't show it.

Jennie: Hey wake up its already 6!

The three started waking up but Ella didn't, so they tickled her.

Rosé: Get up now bumblebee (tickling Ella)

Ella: Ahhhh okay² I'm up.

All of them got ready and after they ate their breakfast, then they left.

*Arriving at school

Yuri was waiting at the staircase and saw Ella coming out of the limo.

Yuri: Ella! (Running to hug her)

Ella: Miss me already! (Teasing)

Yuri: Yeah, but you need to know something.

Ella: What is it (nervous)

Yuri: I heard Nari earlier she was talking about you.

Ella: What did she said?

Yuri: She was mad she knew your mom is going to marry their dad and that you'll be their sister.

With Ella hearing it, she felt restless all morning and scared of what could Nari do to her.

*Skip to Lunch time

Ella and Yuri went to the cafeteria and was getting their food, all of a sudden someone pushed Ella that caused her to fall, it was Nari.

Ella's pov

Nari: Good for you.

Yuri: What's your problem Nari!!?

Nari: Oh shut up! Your friend here knows what she did.

Me: I didn't do anything to you.

Nari: Oh stop acting innocent you B*tch. You really want me to do this don't you!?

*Ella's mind: (Everyone is watching us in the cafeteria, What is she going to do?)

Ella: Look I don't know what I did but I'm sorry ok.

Just then my step siblings and cousins came.

Rosé:Don't say sorry!

Nari: Oh unnie you don't have to worry about her, I'll take care of it.

Nari pulled my hair and dragged me in the middle, but Jennie unnie pulled her and stopped her.

Nari: Why are you not letting me teach her a lesson?

Jennie: Cause who are you to do that?

Nari: Can't you see, her mom is obviously a one night stand and gold digger, she only married your father because of money, her real father even left her so why would your dad and you guys love her if her own father left her,she shouldn't expect that from anyone, she's probably just like her mom.

Hearing those words I was filled with anger.

Me: You can make fun of me all you want, but you insulting my mom in front of all the students here is not acceptable for me. yes my own father left me, but my mom was never a one night stand, after having me and after my father left, she never had any relationship and gave all her attention to me. You don't know me and my mom and mostly, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!!! (Sobbing)

Then I ran away sobbing and just so much pain I'm feeling. It's like I just want to Dissapear in this world and make people forget about me.

End of Ella's pov

TO BE CONTINUED...