Chapter 35

*Ella's Classroom

Yuri: Ella! here

Ella: Yuri! What are you doing here.

Yuri: Well I heard what happened so I decided to switch schedule so I can be with you.

Ella: Awww, Your the best. I Love you

Yuri: HAHAHAHHAHA I know

Ella: *sigh*

Yuri: Are you ok? What's wrong? Come on tell me.

Ella: Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm just worried.

Yuri: What are you worried about?

Ella: My Family

Yuri: Why exactly? Shouldn't they be the one worried about you.

Ella: No it's just, I don't want them to be harmed because of me.

Yuri: Don't blame yourself

Ella: But I feel like I am giving them problems.

Yuri: No your not

Ella: I don't know, It's just that ever since I came all the troubles and danger keep coming and I can't do anything about it.

Yuri: Just think about it, they love you and so do you. They would do anything for you. It's their choice so don't blame yourself for it.

Ella: It's not their choice to be in danger.

Yuri: And so it is to you.

Just then their teacher came and their class started.

*After class

Ella and Yuri were in the cafeteria when suddenly they heard someone calling them.

Rosé: Ella, Yuri, over here.

Ella and Yuri came to their table when Mari stopped them. Yuri pulled Ella closer to her.

Yuri: What now Nari?

Nari: You don't deserve them you little rascal, I just don't understand what they see in you that they don't in me. I should be the one living your life right now and not YOU!!!

Just when Nari was about to slap Ella Yuri managed to grab her hand and all her siblings came to get Nari.

Jennie: When are you going to understand that we hate you. We don't like you ok.

Lisa: We don't care who you are.

Jin: And leave our little sister alone!!!

Just then Yuna grabbed Nari by the hair and pulled her away.

Yuna: I'll take care of this b*tch she did too much damage of our baby and she also owe me when she hit me with the tray.

Nari: Look I'm sorry but please I am supposed to be your sister not her.

Jisoo: I would rather die than having you as my sister.

Kim siblings ex. Jisoo: Me too

But then Ella ran away.

Lisa: Ella Wait!

Jisoo: Oh no.

Jennie: I'll go after her.

Yuri: Wait, let me, I know where she will go and I think she prefer not to see you guys (nervous)

Rosé: Not to see us, why?

Yuri: I'll explain later, I promise but for know just leave her.

Yuri then left while the siblings are bothered why their baby sister doesn't want to see them.

Lisa: Did we do something wrong oppa?

Rosé: We must have said something that hurt her feelings.

Jin: I don't think it's about us.

Sugar: What do you mean Hyung?

Jungkook: It's us who she doesn't want to see.

Jin: I think it's because of her.

Jennie: So you're saying she doesn't want to see us because of herself?

Jisoo: Wait I don't get it.

Lisa and Rosé: So do we.

Jin: Just let her be for now, she needs time, we'll see her at the mansion.

*Skip after Class

The Kim siblings just got out of their last class, they were looking for Ella when they saw Yuri.

Jisoo: Yuri!

Yuri: Oh Hey Unnie.

Jin: Where's Ella?

Yuri: Well we finished early so she just went home first.

Jennie: She hates us don't she?

Yuri: What! No, she didn't hate you, she's just really not in the mood to have fun after all that. She wanted to be alone earlier you know her feelings are fragile right.

Jennie: Oh well, but thank you Yuri for always being there for Ella when we can't.

Yuri: No worries, she's like my sister too

Jin: Alright well we have to go now Do you need a ride home?

Yuri: Oh it's alright, My parents are going to coming anyway.

Jimin: Take care

*At the mansion
The Kim siblings just arrived and they were surprised to see that dinner was ready and that Ella with their parents were waiting for them.

Mrs. Kim: Come now kids before the food gets cold.

They all sat down

Mr. Kim: So how was school?

Lisa: Like always, Boring and Tiring.

Rosé: Oh Lisa stop acting like you listen to the professor, I saw you talking with Yuna when I was passing the hallway.

Lisa: Unnie I was confused so I asked her.

Jennie: Excuses

Lisa: Appa!

Mr. Kim: Alright stop it girls, what about you Ella, How was your day?

Mrs. Kim: Yeah and why are you so quiet?

Just then when Ella was about to answer, Mrs. Kim ran to the sink and throw up.

Ella: Is mom ok dad? (Worried)

Mr. Kim: She's been throwing up everything she eats, and she always have morning sickness every time she wakes up.

Jin: Isn't that symptoms of pregnancy?

Jisoo: Wait eomma is pregnant!?

Rosé: Really!?

TO BE CONTINUED...