Chapter 28

Mrs. Kim: No I did that on purpose, she can't hear this.

Jin: What's wrong eomma!?

Mr. Kim: Tell us what happened.

Mrs. Kim: That scar resembles the evilness of her father.

Jin: What did he do! (Angry)

Mrs. Kim: I can't talk about it right now.

Mr. Kim: It's alright you don't have to.

Mrs. Kim: I mean I can tell you later since Ella will be staying at my mom's house.

Lisa: Can I take her there?

Mrs. Kim: Sure Lisa

The other siblings looked at each other...

Siblings except Lisa: We want to go too.

Mr. Kim: Alright all of you can take her.

After breakfast they went and take Ella to her grandmother's house. (Since I am busy for school it will be hard for me if  I add Ella's grandmother so I'll just skip it HEHEHEH Sorry 😅). Then they went back to the mansion.

Jennie: Since Ella's not here now, can we continue.

Mrs. Kim: *sigh* Alright

Mr. Kim: You know you don't have to talk about it right now.

Mrs. Kim: It's hard for me, but since your part of Ella's life now, you need to know about this.

Mrs. Kim: When Ella was 3, I used to take her to the park. But one day we were leaving from the house when all of a sudden someone pulled her from my arms but I wasn't able to fight because they were many and have guns while I was alone. I can't take risk with them holding Ella.

Jhope: Who are they?

Lisa: Shhhhh oppa let eomma finish! (Annoyed)

Mrs. Kim: When I saw one of the guys faces they look familiar and that's when I knew they are his people. They were able to take Ella and I directly called my people and went to his headquarters. I wasn't expecting that he would hurt her because Ella is his daughter but when I was able to get inside he saw me and he even lead me to Ella, when I saw Ella she was so weak and she was bleeding just then his people grabbed and hold then he started hitting her but I can't do anything, I begged him to leave her and just do it to me (crying), but instead he took a knife and was about to stab Ella, but one of his people felt guilty to hurt an Innocent little girl so she pulled Ella which is why she had that scar.

Lisa: How can a father do that to his own child! (Angry)

Jennie: But Ella doesn't remember any of this?

Mrs. Kim: Well Ella was a happy child and she was too young to remember, so she didn't know about it.

Jisoo: What if she asks you about her scar, what did you told her?

Mrs. Kim: Even if his father is evil I don't want Ella to think that her father wants to kill her so I told her that she fell on a tree when she was little and got hit by a sharp object.

Rosé: Ella has been through a lot but she still puts on a happy face.

Jin: That's why all of us should always protect her.

Suga: From now on eomma we promise that we will always protect her no matter what, right guys?

All the siblings: YES!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...