Chapter 32

Man 1: He never wanted her, he said he will do anything to get rid of her.

Jin: But why are you helping us?

Jungkook: Don't be sure hyung, it could be a trap.

Man 1: I know you won't trust me easily, but please, believe me for the sake of your sister's life. She shouldn't be involved in this situation in the first place.

Jimin: He's right, I mean Ella do really needs double security especially that she just got out of the hospital.

Man 1: All of you also need to be extra careful, he's people are watching every move you make.

Jhope: What about you, does he know you're here.

Man 1: No, but when he does, it will be the end of me.

Jin: We'll look after Ella, don't worry.

Jimin: Take care.

*Meanwhile the girls

Lisa: Baby, are you alright?

Jennie: Are you hurt?

Ella shooked her head

Rosé: You know what, it's better if we hold her for now, she's not fully healed yet.

Lisa: I'll carry her

Rosé: No I will, that's why I said that.

Jennie: Alright stop arguing, let Ella choose who she wants to be with.

Just then the boys came...

V: What is going on here?

Lisa: Deciding who will hold Ella.

Sugar: Oh that will be me

Jimin: Oh no I will.

Jin: Stop it! I'm the eldest here so I will take responsibility of her.

Jennie: Uh no oppa, She's the one choosing.

Jennie: Sweetheart, Who do you want to hold you on the way home?

Ella was confused on whom to choose since she loves all her siblings, but she only has to choose one to be comfortable. But then Ella saw that her siblings were fighting whom she will choose except for one person...

Ella: I choose Jisoo unnie.

The other siblings glared at Jisoo

Jisoo: Wait What, me?

Lisa: Why her?

Rosé: Jisoo Unnie doesn't really mind if you choose someone else, right unnie?

Jisoo: Well...

Ella: But I want her. (Annoyed)

Jin: Alright to be fair Ella chose Jisoo, then so be it.

Ella: Yay!

Jisoo smiled a bit.

They all went to the car while Ella sat on Jisoo's lap to feel comfortable, Jisoo felt warm in her heart still can't believe Ella chose her even if she didn't argue with her other siblings.

Minutes later all of them are asleep except for Jisoo since she is holding Ella, she can't sleep. Just then Ella woke up.

Ella: Unnie are you ok? (Whispers)

Jisoo: Oh um yeah I'm fine.

Ella: Do you feel uncomfortable?

Jisoo: No I'm alright

Ella: Ok🥰

Jisoo: Ella?

Ella: Yeah?

Jisoo: Why did you choose me?

Ella: What do you mean?

Jisoo: I mean I didn't join them in arguing of who's going to hold you but you chose me.

Ella: I just thought you want to.

Jisoo: Is that really the reason?

Ella: *sighs* It's because we never bond you know, you're not always home and when you're home you are busy. I just want to spend some time.

Jisoo: Awww you should have just told me.

Ella: I don't want to bother you.

Jisoo: Oh you, I'm sorry if I don't pay attention to you, I thought you don't need it since all of them are into you already.

Ella: Unnie why would you think that?

Jisoo: I don't know I just thought maybe you won't really need me.

Ella: But for me I want you more than anyone else.

Jisoo: Really!?

Ella: The first time I met you when I had dinner at the mansion, I thought you were very pretty and you are so quiet. I loved you starting that day.

Jisoo: I Love you too Baby( Kissed her forehead)

Ella: Don't tell this to anyone ok especially to our siblings (Whispers

Jisoo: What is it? (Whispers back)

Ella: You're my favorite sibling (Whispered)

Jisoo: Sure, it will be our little secret (Whispered back)

Jisoo then blushed and squeezed Ella after.

TO BE CONTINUED...