Chapter 4

Ella: Wh... Wha... What is it?

Ms. Young: Remember when I asked you if I will marry someone would you allow me?

Ella: Yes, What about it?

Ms. Young: I just want your answer.

Ella: Well it depends.

Ms. Young: What do you mean?

Ella: Mom you know what happened to your past relationships, they all left you because of me, I just don't want to see you cry again.

Ms. Young: Oh Love they didn't left because of you, don't blame yourself.

Ella: But still when you tell them about me, they change their minds and broke up with you. So it's kind of my fault.

Ms. Young: Well it's not.

Ella: But why are you asking me though? (said nervously)

Ms. Young: Well I'm sorry to tell you this very late, but I've been dating someone for 2 years now and we're engaged. You're going to meet them tonight.

Ella: Wait, What!!! , You're saying you hid this relationship from me for 2 years. Really Mom and what do you mean by them!!??

Ms. Young: Well he have 11 children but don't worry they're older than you.

Ella: Really Mom you told me not to worry, do THEY even know about me, do you even care about my feelings!? (Sobbing mad)

Ms. Young: Look I'm....

(But Ella ran to her room crying and mad)

*Ella's pov

After Mom told me about everything I didn't want to talk to her so I ran to my room crying. I mean how could she not tell me about this, it's not like I won't get affected about this. I mean I know it's my mom's life but still l, if he's going to marry this guy that means he's going to be my stepfather and his children will be my step siblings and I am so not ok with that.

There's just a lot going on in my life right now like new school, new house and now what new family. This is too much for me.

(You guys are probably confused so here, me and my mom just moved here in Korea this summer well I mean we always go here every summer because my grandparents live here but we actually lived in New York, but because of mom's work or is it?, we have to move here permanently, so yeah, though at least I have my Best Friend Yuri)

*End of Ella's pov

Skip to 6:00pm

Ella never came out in her room up until in the afternoon and because of what happened earlier.

*Author pov

Ms. Young went to Ella's room (knocked on the door) no one answered so she just opened it. She saw Ella sleeping. She caressed her hair.

Ms. Young: I know that your still adjusting about everything that is going on right now, I shouldn't have his this from you. Mom us very sorry love. (While caressing sleeping Ella's hair)

(Ella waking up)

Ella: It's ok Mom, I know you are also scared of telling me. And I'm sorry too about how I reacted earlier.

Ms. Young: Look it's hard for me to do this but I love you more than anything, so if your not fine of me marrying someone, I won't.

Ella: Really! You would do that for me?

Ms. Young: Of course I would do anything for you.

Ella: But you like him, and your engaged. I don't want to be the reason for your relationship to be broken.

Ms. Young: Love...

Ella: It's fine Mom.

Ms. Young: You mean you'll be fine about me marrying someone?

Ella: I mean if your happy, then I guess I should accept it, besides you've been doing everything for me and it's the least I could do for you.

Ms. Young: Awwww... Thank you love. Now get ready we have a dinner tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Watch out what could happen in their dinner and how would Ella and the Kim siblings react with each other?)