Chapter 24

*Meanwhile

Ella ran upstairs and went to her room since all her siblings slept with her last night. She jumped to the 4 girls in her bed and started tickling them.

Ella: Wake up sleepyheads!!! (Started tickling them)

Jisoo: Yahhhh! Let me sleep!!!

Lisa: Do we have to!!!

Ella: You have to get up now! It's mom and dad's wedding day. (Still tickling them)

Jin: Ahhh Ella not my feet.

They all got up and started tickling each other, just then Ms. Yeong went and saw the kids playing with each other.

Ms. Yeong: Alright you guys, stop it we need to get ready now it's already 8:00

Jennie: Oh no! We need to be quick or we'll be late.

With that they all went to their rooms and started getting ready.

*Skip to the wedding

Ms. Yeong is feeling nervous and shaking as she is about to walk down the isle, just then a tiny hand held her.

Ella: Don't be afraid mom, I'm here to go with you.

Ms. Yeong felt at ease as her daughter comforted her.

Ms. Yeong: You always give me strength don't you.

Ella smiled

Then the door opened and there were a lot of people, their relatives and friends are all there, even Ms. Yeong and Mr. Kim's business partners attended the wedding too.

When they saw Ella walking her mom to the isle, the people were astonished by her cuteness and beauty. Ella's siblings were also surprised of how cute she is.

Jin: Is it only me or is she really too cute with that dress.

Jennie: We picked that for her. (Proudly said)

Jin: Yeah, Yeah Whatever.

Lisa: I still can't believe she's 15 but she looks so cute.

Rosé: Ummm excuse me I'm 20 but I'm still cute.

Lisa: Say's who!?

Jisoo: Alright you two be quiet, she's coming.

Ella gave the hand of her mom to Mr. Kim and whispered in his ear.

Ella: You take good care of my mom ok.

Mr. Kim: Yes my princess. (Kissed Ella's forehead)

Then Ella went to sit between Jennie and Rosé.

*Skip to giving vows
(By the way since they are married now I will change Ms. Yeong's name into Mrs. Kim, so please don't be confused)

Mr. And Mrs. Kim are exchanging vows, when it was Mr. Kim's turn he looked at the audience and said...

Mr. Kim: Ella sweetie, can you come here please.

Ella: M... Me, Wh.. Why? (Nervous)

Jennie: Just go angel. (Comforting her)

Ella went to the front and Mr. Kim held her tiny hands and started talking her vows to Ella while tearing up.

Mr. Kim's vows to Ella:

Ella the first time your mom told me about you, I was surprised, I wasn't sure if I'll be able to accept another child since I had 11 kids. But when you're mom told me more about you, I realized that I want to know you more. The moment I saw you I got scared on how you are going to accept me, you were shy and was hiding in your mom's side. But when we get to know each other and when you started living with us, I saw this sweet, loving, caring and cute little girl who made our lives happier than we've ever been before, you also showed me how to be brave and to never give up. I know it will be hard for you to trust me because of how your father disowned you. But I will never leave you Ella, I will promise to always be with you as long as I'm alive. I may not be the best father but I will try my hardest to be that. I love you and forever it will stay that way.

Mr. Kim and Ella hugged each other while crying. Mrs. Kim and the other visitors were also emotional.

Ella: Thank you for loving me and for being my father dad. (Crying)

TO BE CONTINUED...