Chapter 26

(You guys might get confused, but I unpublished this story for a while because there's a problem with the sequence of the chapters, but it's ok now. Anyways)

*Skip after the wedding

The Kim's are on their way home and everyone passed out in the car especially the three girls Ella, Rosé and Lisa.

Mrs. Kim: They must have been tired, they were running around all day like babies. (Laughed)

Mr. Kim: I know, I can't remember when was the last time my kids have been that happy, you brought an angel with you babe.

Mrs. Kim: I know, I mean to be honest me myself can't believe that she's my daughter. I just don't think I deserve her you know.

Mr. Kim: Oh you, You're the reason why she's so sweet and caring, you raised her right.

Mrs. Kim: Thank you Hon. (Sweet smile)

*They arrived at the Mansion

Everyone woke up except for Ella.

Jin: Don't wake her up, I'll carry her.

Jin carried Ella to her room, then Jennie came.

Jennie: Eomma said that I can change her to her pajamas.

So Jin left, Jennie started changing Ella but she saw something.

Jennie's pov

When we arrived at the mansion we were all tired and directly went to bed, Jin oppa carried Ella to her room since she was already asleep, so I asked mom if I can change Ella.

Me: Eomma, I know you and Appa are tired, can I change Ella to her pajamas?

Eomma: Sure Jen but aren't you tired too?

Me: I mean not really.

Eomma: Ok goodnight.

Me: Goodnight eomma, and tell Appa goodnight too. (Hugged eomma)

So after that I went upstairs to Ella's room.

Me: Eomma said I can change her to her pajamas.

After I said that Jin oppa left the room. I was taking Ella's dress off when I saw a scar on her back part.

*Jennie's mind: What happened to her, Whoever did this will pay.

I was mad seeing that someone hurt my baby. So after I changed Ella I called Jin oppa.

Me: Oppa I need to show you something.

Jin oppa directly followed me to Ella's room

Jin: What is it Jennie?

I showed oppa Ella's back.

Jin: What happened to that?

Me: I don't know.

Jin: Let's ask eomma about this tomorrow ok. For now you go to bed.

Jin oppa left, but from what I saw, I can't leave Ella alone, so I lie down beside her and went to sleep.

End of Jennie's pov

*Skip to morning

It was a holiday so they don't have classes.

Ella's pov

I just woke up when I felt that someone is beside me, I rubbed my eyes and saw Jennie unnie sleeping like a baby.

Me: You're so cute unnie. (Whispered and kissed Jennie's cheek)

Then I went down stairs and saw eomma and Appa cuddling each other in the kitchen.

Me: Goodmorning mom, goodmorning dad, did you enjoyed last night. (Teasing)

Mom: Goodmorning love, don't ask about that.

Dad: Goodmorning sweetheart, how was your sleep?

Me: Good

Dad: Why did you wake up so early, you don't have classes today.

Mom: She always wakes up at this time even at summer.

Me: I just got used to wake up early.

Dad: I guess waking you up won't be a problem then. (Teasing)

Me: Haha Dad (sarcasm) Anyways why did Jennie unnie slept beside me last night? Did something happen?

Mom: Nothing happened, maybe she just wants to spend time with you.

Me: Oh okay (Cute smile)

End of Ella's pov

TO BE CONTINUED...