Chapter 7

*While having dinner*

Ella's pov

We are now sitting at the table, but I was too uncomfortable to eat with these people (Kim siblings), I mean won't you be uncomfortable if someone is glaring at you, I know they don't like me but atleast they would also think that we are just feeling the same way.

Mom: Ella, why are you not eating?(worried)

Mr. Kim: Is something wrong?

Ella's mind: Oh god not at this point, all of them are staring at me now.

Me: Nothing, I'm just not hungry. May I excuse myself? (Nervously asked)

Mom: Ummm... Well I guess (worried)

So I excuse myself and went outside

End of Ella's pov

The whole dinner was all about the wedding of Mr. Kim and Ms. Yeong, Ella didn't came back so Ms. Yeong went outside and checked on her.

Ms. Yeong:Love?

Ella looked back to her mom

Ms. Yeong: Is everything alright? Is something bothering you?

Ella: Nothing mom it's just I don't think they want me here.

Ms. Yeong: Ohh love I know your uncomfortable with them being around but it's only the first time, you'll get used to it.

Ella: I hope so too, I don't want to be with them in this atmosphere, They looked mad at me.

Ms. Yeong: They're not mad, they are just really cold to others because we're not close with them. But soon, their coldness will change into warmth and love ok?

Ella: Okay! (Smiling)

Ella hugged her mom and went back inside

When they went inside Rosé was waiting by the door.

Rosé: Is everything alright Ms. Yeong?

Ms. Yeong: Oh Rosé you startled me.

Rosé: Are you ok Ella?

Ella: Yes I'm fine (shy)

Rosé: My brothers must have scared you off didn't they?

Ella: I mean they look scary but I'm alright.

Rosé: Don't worry I'll protect you from them. And also you can call me unnie if you want.

Ella: Really!(excited) Oh sorry (back to being shy)

Rosé: It's ok I'll be here for you.

Ella: Thank you... U... Unnie (shy)

Ms. Yeong: Oh you two come on.

The three went back to the living room.

Mr. Kim: I have announcement to make.

TO BE CONTINUED...