Y2V1: Horikita's and Ayanokouji's Troubles

"Oh, Kushida, can I have a favour?" I asked.

As of now, it was near the end of lunch. I had noticed Kushida alone, so I departed from the Ayanokouji Group to meet her.

"Hmm? Oh, sure thing, Ayanokouji~!" Kushida happily agreed.

"I need someone's phone number," I told her.

Kushida began to grin smugly, leaning forward and nudging me in the chest with her elbow.

"Sure thing, Ayanokouji. Just tell me who the special person is and I'll give you their number~" she stated, her voice dripping in amusement.

"It isn't a girl."

"Not surprised," she teased.

First Haruka, now her. What is it with women and insinuating I'm into the same sex?

"Anyway, I need..."

* * *

I walked into class 1-C once again on Monday, just as the bell went and long before the appointed time.

"Yo."

I looked at all 40 students staring at me as I stood in the doorway. The teacher was still here as well. Man, I might've gotten here too fast. I could've left it for a minute or two at least. Whatever, all 40 students are still here, it's fine.

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" I asked the homeroom teacher, sounding as polite as I could.

She shook her head, "No, it's fine. We just finished up, everyone is free to go."

Great.

"I just wanted to say something to the class, is that alright?"

She nodded, picking up her things and walking out shortly. After the door shut, I walked up to the podium and sat down, eyeing all 40 students in class C. One of them was glaring daggers at me while the other observed me curiously.

"So, I am here to talk about my class partnering up with yours. All 39 students in mine partnering with 36 of yours, no expulsions at all. I've even got some points for the good ones," I said casually.

They all looked completely confused, it was kinda funny. I guess step 1 is complete, though.

I chuckled, my eyes narrowing down to one person, "Come on, Utomiya, you were the one who put me up to this. Don't just sit back and wait now, all your classmates are waiting for someone to speak up and take the reins."

All of their eyes focused on Utomiya like a radar. With no choice, he stood up from his seat and did his best to maintain his composure.

But I had one more thing to say before he could speak.

"Man, you guys looked so happy when I said that. Reminds me of my class last year. Expulsions really are a pain, and you almost never see them comin'. I think my year was the exception, too. The third-years right now had like 15 by the end of their first-year."

Utomiya sighed, meeting my eyes with confidence.

"Yes, Ryuuen-senpai, I did ask to meet up with you today, but that was in an hour. You seem to have the wrong time," he said.

"Oh, damn, really? My bad. Well, since I'm already here, we can start now, right?" I asked.

Utomiya looked around, and all his classmates began to stand up and gather their crap, leaving shortly. All of them eyed me as they did. Some of them were confused, others were worried, but most... They looked at me like I was their saviour.

Utomiya and Tsubaki stared at me, Utomiya glaring at me like I'd killed his mom.

"Feels like a trial," I chuckled.