Y2V3: Stomping an Uprising

I sighed, waiting for the three of them to show up.

"Such a slow guy," I grumbled.

The time ticked by until the door opened, Kiriyama standing there with 2 people behind him. The girl had short pink hair in a bobcut, the guy possessed grey hair in a messy fringe, and dull eyes.

"Hello, hello! Take a seat."

The two took their seats in front of me, looking wary of what I was there for.

Of course, getting them to meet me is rather expected. If I call, they listen. That's the expectation.

"What is it, Nagumo?"

The boy named Yoichi asked first.

"Can I have your private points history?" I asked him.

His eyes widened in surprise, "Nah, I'm good."

I chuckled lightly.

"That wasn't a request."

The girl was quiet, her gentle eyes focused not on me but her lap.

"What's wrong, Naomi? You seem rather quiet, do you need some help?" I asked her.

Naomi looked up, softly shaking her head.

"Hmm, I see. Well, for you it's a little different. I'd like to have your phone, please. I need to check your emails," I ordered.

Naomi shook her head profusely, "I- I can't. I'm sorry, Nagumo."

I see. Is it because of private information? If I'm not allowed free rein of her device, she just has to willingly show me the specific things I'm asking for.

"Look, Nagumo, what is this even for?" Yoichi asked, his voice growing more frustrated.

He was a member of class C that's rather popular in his class, but not really outside it.

"Hmm, if I'm being honest, I'd like your full cooperation moving forward. I understand there's a group that's been slowly gaining power."

Naomi and Yoichi both appeared to freeze. They can't really expect me not to find them out eventually, can they?

"This group is rather annoying to deal with. And I would like to put both of your actions behind us, starting anew. That sounds nice, doesn't it?"

Yoichi looked at me speculatively.

"Of course, if you disagree, I consider you both accomplices to that group. And, just like them, you will be dealt with. Choose wisely," I told them with a slight smirk.

Everyone in this place bends easily.

"Alright, fine!" Naomi snapped.

Wonderful.

Naomi leaned forward, her eyes brimming with anxiety and fear, "I... I don't want to get expelled. Graduating is better than expulsion being on my record, so... I'll help you. W-what do you need?"

Yoichi leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms defiantly.

So is that how he's going to play it?

"Is that a refusal, Yoichi?"

Yoichi shook his head, "Look, it's not that I'm not going to help, it's just that I'm compromised."

Compromised, huh?

"Are you recording this meeting right now?" I asked him.

Yoichi's eyes widened in surprise, "You know?"

"Just a guess. I'd do the same in your place. Besides, I have an idea about your role, so obviously this group would want some information the second they heard you being called in."