Y2V4: The Island's Climax

The 13th day.

Tsubaki returned to F9 early in the morning, finding Utomiya present with a blank expression. He didn't seem to have a good night's rest, his eyelids feeling heavily, the boy's hair more disheveled than it usually was.

Takahashi of class A followed soon after, contrasting Utomiya. He looked perfectly healthy.

It was 6:30 a.m.

Takahashi yawned, "You all ready?"

Utomiya and Tsubaki both shrugged. Takahashi sighed, sitting down and taking out some breakfast and his walkie-talkie. 

"I just say that 10 of them go and follow Ayanokouji-senpai when his designated area is revealed, right?" he asked.

Utomiya nodded, resulting in Takahashi sending a thumbs up and eating his breakfast in silence.

Tsubaki didn't pay attention to him, leaning against the tree with a blank expression, and staring off into the distance.

"What are you thinking about?" Utomiya asked.

"Just thinking about how this could go. Are you having second thoughts, Utomiya?"

He shook his head, "Not really. In exchange for Yagami helping us to reduce expulsions, we help him. It's only a fair deal."

His words were a little lacking, though. Even with that, there are members of both their classes within the bottom 25. And it went even further than that. For all first-year classes, there were those in the bottom 25.

Tsubaki nodded, heading to her bag and taking out her tablet, doing a quick GPS search.

"Hmm, looks like most of them are positioned by now. Do you have the tablet of the person with the same route?"

Utomiya nodded, handing it to her.

Knowing where he would go would greatly help in cornering him. Of course, you can't allow him to go somewhere that's open. The medical areas don't go out unless they absolutely need to, so if Ayanokouji doesn't go to them, he'll keep getting chased. If he does go to them, he'll be questioned and waste time.

That was the plan Yagami had created for Tsubaki.

Soon, 25 minutes passed, and the time of the attack was nigh.

Tsubaki sat down on the grass, the walkie-talkie in her hand.

"We'll be beginning shortly," she muttered into the device.

The moment she says the designated area, the students would begin to move.

It was as if her eyes cut off mutual understanding. Nobody could understand what was going through her mind.

Her finger pressed the GPS button, and the map was lit up with plenty of dots. Zooming into Ayanokouji's location, her eyes widened immediately.

That meticulously crafted facade crumbled away like sands in the tide.

Her eyes gave off one feeling and one feeling alone.

"What is... he doing there?"

Disdain.

* * *

I found myself faced with a boy who had untamable brown hair, and a calm smile on his face.

"Pleasure to see you again."

"It seems you've decided to pay me a visit, Yagami."

He chuckled, placing his hands in his pockets casually, "I just wanted to see you off. If you haven't already, do a GPS search for me."