Y2V1: Calm Before the Storm

Sunday afternoon, the day before the exam.

"Haruka, come on, don't quit now," Keisei advised.

Haruka was slumped over on the table, "I can't do it, man! My partner is pretty much the same as me, the hell are we gonna do?"

"I've got a guy that's like the Ike of their class, how do you think I feel?" Keisei retorted.

"Nerd."

"I hope you fail," Keisei replied.

"Nuh uh."

Airi and Akito watched on in silence, snacking on some crackers that they ransacked from my cupboard.

"Ehh, you'll be fine. Also, Keisei, did you see--" Akito began.

"Yes, I saw the 50 videos you sent at night! Akito, when do you sleep?"

"3 hours a night is good enough, right?" he said, his voice dripping in sarcasm.

"Miyachi... stop it, get help," Haruka advised sweetly.

"You don't have room to talk, I saw you watch another season of Bloods of Conquest on Kiyotaka's Netfl— Shit," Akito began.

Wait... what?

"My netflix account? Wait, you guys gave my account details?" I asked them.

Both of them looked down shamefully, not saying a word.

"Wow... I had no idea," Keisei said awkwardly.

Haruka glanced at him sharply, "You were all using it, don't make us the fall guys!"

"Even you, Airi?" I asked her.

Airi shamefully nodded.

"So that's why my reviews keeps changing," I sighed.

"You rate too highly," Akito told me.

"I liked the movies, I thought the lead actors did a good job."

"Then you're blind. Also, why do you watch a lot of American dramas targeted to teenage girls?"

Kei... I told her to stop using it, but I just gave up eventually.

"The plotlines seemed interesting..." I remarked as seriously as I could be.

Haruka raised a brow, "Really? Explain what's so interesting about them."

"The visual effects and the world seemed interesting," I lied.

Haruka nodded, "Okay, fair enough."

Really? That was easy.

"Also, I'm changing the details tonight."

"Booo!" Haruka complained.

"Eh, we had a solid 2 months. I'm more surprised you didn't notice, Kiyotaka," Akito added.

That was because I just assumed Kei was watching all those shows... Ah, whatever.

"How did you even find out about it? I genuinely have no idea."

"You logged in once at Miyachii's place and never logged out. Also, I wrote it down while you were doing it," Haruka explained casually.

"Guys... Don't you think we should get back to studying? The exam's tomorrow and it's already 7," Airi asked.

"Yes. Good idea, good idea," Haruka said as she opened her textbook again.

She tried to read the problems but closed the textbook immediately, "Yeah, I'm finished."