Battle of Hapes

A/N: the shadow stormtrooper mark 2 or Cobra wraith trooper.

They come equipped with D-12 blaster rifles, pistols, vibro swords, flame throwers, three thermal detonators, invisibility cloakers, jetpacks, heat scanners and vibration sensor

The Cobra all-terrain heavy fortress walker (AT-HFW) or anaconda walker

Height: 52 meters
Length: 24 meters
Width: 17 meters
Speed: 100 kms
Compliment: Can carry two platoons (50) worth of wraith troopers with an additional four speeders.
Armament: 2 chin mounted heavy repeating blasters, 2 heavy blaster cannons, 2 face mounted concussion missile launchers, 6 point defense cannons on the sides, 2 missile turrets on the shoulders and one mega-caliber 5 superlaser cannon.
Additional data: the legs of the walker, face and MC-5 cannon are made of proto-adarite. The legs also have cutters to stop being tripped by tow cables. The walker has several deployable probe droids as leg defenses.
______________________________________

          -Tenebrae Station, Hapes-

The former space station and research HQ of the dark side for the Hapes Consortium was now under my control. We named it Tenebrae Station and both my shadow and viper troopers got to work upgrading their arsenal with the new dark side energy. All sith warriors with me came forward to recieve their upgrades, true adarite armor, and got their powers made stronger.

''To think this dark energy was the final solution to complete the adarite formula.'' Roxanna, my sith marshal and second-in-command, remarked. ''You never cease to amaze me, my lord. Not only have our armors became superior, but our powers too increased thanks to you.''

''You flatter me, Roxanna.''

''I know you love it when I flatter you, my lord.'' She replied with a seductive and sly smile. ''Perhaps when this war is over, I shall dance for you once more.''

''Taking lesson from Nymeria? Flirting and seducing me is Nymeria's job, not for the marshal of my troops, Roxanna.'' I told her, trying to keep my focus.

''Don't forget that we are your concubines, lord Salazar. And I can be your forces' marshal at the same time.''

A fear about Prisca getting jealous hit me once more. I was afraid that she might pick a fight with Roxanna in her jealous rage if this continued. So I decided to change the topic. ''How ready is my army for the ground invasion?'' I asked.