Chapter 1 - Booming Friday

It was night but there is a bustling party taking place after hours. A young man was sitting on the veranda watching the festivities beside and older man. “Why did you decide to throw such and epic party for, Dad?” the young man asked. The father rubbed his chin as he thought about it for few seconds before answering with “I just wanted everyone to have a good time, Nagishima.” He then turned away saying “Especially you.” in a quiet voice before looking back at his son.

“What was that last part?” Nagishima asked but as interrupted by a man walking over he was a tall Asian man wearing a suit, he may be Japanese based on the writing on the ID card around his neck. “Hiroshi, they said you should hurry up, their patience is wearing thin.” The suited man stated then ran back through the crowd were he came from.

“What’s with him?” Nagishima stated he finished his food then drank the rest of his soda. He yawns then said “I feel a bit tired, gonna have a nap.” Nagishima sat in the lawn chair then quickly feel asleep as Hiroshi watches. After a few minutes the dad went over to check on his son who was sound asleep. He waved to the DJ who quickly turned off the music and started packing up his equipment, the party goers did the same by cleaning then a few pickup trucks ad a bus drove onto the property. Everyone began loading the sound equipment onto the vehicles, the party equipment was loaded on another pickup, third one was loaded with the trash bags from the earlier clean up, the party goers all got on the bus which sped off with the three pickup trucks.

The area that had a crowd, lights and sound system was now and empty field not even a soda can was left behind. The suited man from before returned with more people, four were older and seemed important while the others behind them were wearing dress shirts, seeming to be the suited man’s subordinates. “Hiroshi, it time for you to help us.” the Executive stated. Hiroshi understood the words, what was actually being asked to which he nodded then invited them inside the house.

Hiroshi and the Salarymen discussed their agreement then shook one of the Executives hands with a troubled look on his face. “It’s not like anyone will be hurt, don’t look so worried, Hiro-boy!” the third Executive stated in a happy tone to cheer the dad up. The office workers all exited the house, leaving Hiroshi standing there for a few minutes. He then walked outside to see the tail lights of the cars in the distance. “Happy birthday.” he stated as he watch the vehicles drive out of view.