Wake Up Call

The next day, as Hiroshi was leaving for work, he looks at the lawn chair for a moment with a worried expression then got into his car and drove off. Nagishima woke up in a room resembling a log cabin, he gets off the bed “How did I get here?” he asked before exiting the room. On the outside was a large open lobby with a high ceiling, paintings on the wall and a modern office aesthetic.

In the center, there were a few black couches for visitors and sitting in the one face the cabin room was the suited man from the previous night who waved him over. Nagishima was a bit nervous but walks and stared at the man with a serious expression. “Please, have a seat, Nagishima.” said the well-dressed man. The boy did as he was told but was caught off guard by his statement “How do you know my name, who are you?!” Nagishima demanded sounding slightly annoyed. “My apologies, let me introduce myself. My name is Yuichiro Fujita and I’m the project director at this humble establishment.” The suited man, Yuichiro explained.

“It’s nice to meet you, man. Humble? The place is freaking huge!” Nagishima stated continued “Where am I?” he asked while looking around. “I can’t say.” Fujita replied which once again annoyed Nagishima who stated “I’m leaving.” he then gets up and walked towards the door. Yuichiro just sat there watched but spoke up when he got close “I wouldn’t recommend that.” he advised. Nagishima stood in place, thought about it for a second then sat back down. “You’ve made a wise choice.” Yuichiro stated.

“Let me ask again, why am I here?” Nagishima asked after composing himself. “