Class Of The New Term

"So you're telling me that's the reason you weren't talking to me?" Keiko asked while laughing loudly. Akamine looked away blushing from the embarrassment, seemed a bit annoyed. "So you thought I was going to eat you because you were warned about monsters?" Keiko questioned then laughed out loud after trying to hold it in.  Nagishima nodded to confirm what was asked.

"These monsters they told you about are real but not in this area since it is fenced in." she continued "The people that were mentioned are the Seihin which is what I am." the monochrome girl explained. Nagishima bowed deeply "Sorry, I doubted you. Is there something I can do to make up for it?" he asked.

Keiko patted his head then grasped his hair using it to lift him upright. She stopped when he met her gaze "Anything I ask?" she enquired. "Yes, as long as it is something I can do." Nagishima answered. "Okay, let me test your combat skills. After I beat you we can talk about the favor." Keiko requested with a smug expression. "I don't know why you want to fight but I will beat you." Nagishima replied with bravely. "We shall see." Keiko stated while walking slowly to her room.

The next day, Nagishima and Keiko were standing in the middle of the yard during the afternoon as the wind blew through the trees rustling the leaves. Keiko was wearing an orange T shirt and dark blue shorts with an orange trim.

Nagishima was sporting a red hoodie with a white shirt underneath and blue jeans. The two exchanged glares meant to intimate the other but neither backed down. The teacher rushed Akamine at high speed hitting him with a combination of kicks before he could react she struck with a jumping kick knocking the hooded boy to the floor.

"Did that feel good? Let me caress your face with my fist." The monochrome girl boasted. Nagishima became annoyed and charged, he dodged a kick then throws his weight into his teacher with a Form Tackle which threw her to the ground.

Akamine picked her up got on top of the boarder of the flower garden jumped into the air then heaved her for added height. Nagishima climbed down then leapt once more and slammed her with another Form Tackle out of the air. Keiko fell then looked up to see the student standing there. "I didn't know you liked it rough, you naughty girl." Nagishima teased with a smile.

The two traded blows for a few minutes then Keiko ran toward the gate.  Nagishima followed "You aren't getting away!" Akamine stated as he was closing in. Keiko ran toward the wall pushed off of it with her legs launching herself.

She spun around with a roundhouse kick Nagishima tried to hit the brakes then everything went black. There was a view of the evening sky. "There is a pain on the side of my head but the back of my neck feels warm and comfortable." Nagishima thought. He then opens his eyes fully and was startled. He was on the steps of the cabin lying on Keiko's lap. "Oh, good you're awake. So about that favor you owe me…" the monochrome girl asked with a smirk.