New Frontier

There was a smaller box with ammo then Nagishima smiled as when opened it. There were rounds of 22LR for the handgun he picked up the other “The rifle is chambered 45-70 Government, how appropriate.” Akamine stated he became visibly excited. A third type of round was also inside but he puts them in a separate area.

Ammo: 50 rounds 45-70 Government (Lever Action Rifle), 120 22LR (Handgun) and 20 special rounds.

There was a beep indicating the completion of the timer, Abe then returns to his desk. Nagishima watches quietly waiting for more information.

“The tools are for your journey, make use of this tent and everything inside.” Abe stated he then continued “The fence is electrified, use the switch by the gate to turn it off.

More information will be provided later, thank you for your assistance. Dismissed.” Shinji stated before he ended the recording. It was now daybreak, Nagishima goes outside to see the ocean with a massive ship sailing away in the distance.

Akamine turned off the power then walked through the doorway to assess where area. He was in a clearing surrounded by a forest of oak and pine trees. There was a dirt road leading north like Shinji mentioned next to the tent. There was another walkway leading to the ocean which was in the east and a third road leading into the timberland.

There was gentle sea breeze blowing which intertwined with the freshly fallen pine needles creating a delicate perfume which spread through the air before dissipating. It had a light scent which was pleasant to the nose.

Nagishima goes back inside and used the wood from the crate to start a fire and cook before entering the tent for the night. He entertained himself with the computer then goes to sleep.