Lesson 2

On the ground was a Ruby Pelt and Wolf Fangs. “You can make good quality items with these.” Keiko stated as she washed her tools using a water bottle before stowing them back into the bag along with materials.

The cloaked woman looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting late. “We should head back the cabin, it will be night before long.” Keiko stated before climbing back onto the horse. Akamine jumped on as well then the two rode back to the cabin.

“Go inside and make yourself comfortable.” Keiko stated as she brought the animal to the back. The robed boy picked up his backpack from behind the stairs where he hid it before entering the house.

The inside of the cabin had varnished wood walls which were polished to a shine. There were shelves holding jars that contained with liquid of varying colors, from lighter shades of green and yellow to darker red and brown hues.

Each jar hand plant matter floating inside from ranging from leaves, stems, fruit, seeds, flowers and roots. While the other shelves held books about edible plants and monsters. The rest of the room was filled with wood furniture that was varnished like the walls.

Keiko then entered the house “Let me show you to your room.” she stated then guided Akamine to a room on the other side of the house. The room was modest with a bed, desk and dresser.

“What are those things with the water?” the robed boy asked as he set down his bag. ”Those are extracts which are used medicinally.” Keiko explained she continues “We will resume training tomorrow, have some rest.” the cloaked woman then exited the room.

Nagishima exited the room, took a shower then returned. He got dressed then laid in bed while he fidgets with the Victory handgun after unloading it.

“I already advanced in my training, I won’t be long before I’m finished.” Akamine thought he continues “Mom, Dad.  It’s just a bit longer.” the robed boy then fell asleep. A few hours later, there was a knock at the door. Akamine stirred before returning to his original position. There was another knock which woke Nagishima who answered “Come in.”

Keiko opened the door slightly “I made dinner. Please come and join me.” she said before walking to the other room. Akamine got out of bed, puts away the handgun then leaves. He exits the hallway then Keiko calls out to him “Hey, I’m in here” she announced as she plated the food. She by the stove on the other side of the room with the shelves. Nagishima sits at the table and waits quietly.