First Strike

A few hours had gone by since his initial attack, that one along with the others did not yield the intended results. Akamine unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks which were blocked by Kenta. However, Nagishima kept on the offensive with a beautiful combination, all four hits were dodged. Kashiwagi then responded with a punch, knee strike then a palm strike to the hooded boy knocking him a few feet away ending the fight.

It was now dusk, Nagishima looks up at the sky as he was lying on floor with both hands behind his head for support. “You weren’t kidding when you said “Until the stars come”, were you?” he asked with a smile seemingly happy with today’s session.

“I want to fight more but I’m not stupid enough to try it. I’m man enough to admit when I’ve been defeated but doesn’t mean I’m done with you.” Akamine stated in a serious tone. “I’m happy to hear that, let’s pick this up tomorrow, okay?” Kashiwagi asked but there was no answer, he turned around to see the hooded boy sleeping soundly.

“Must have pushed yourself too hard, you didn’t need to do that on your first day.” Kenta stated he then picked up his pupil and carried him toward the lobby area. After exiting the log cabin room Kashiwagi was approached by Yuichiro who asked “How did he do?” the elderly man replied with no hesitation “He has a grasp of the basics with a willing attitude.

I think he can actually pull it off.” The younger man, Fujita was surprised at how smoothly the first day went. “That is excellent news.” He stated. “I shall be going to my room now.” Kashiwagi stated as he walked away.

“If we keep having days like this, he should finish the training after all.” Fujita thought as he looked through the window with a softer expression which was a change from his serious look.