Sensei's Idea

“Thank you for the kind words. It was fun training with you.” Akamine stated then walked back to the cabin room.

The next day, Nagishima was at the training area dressed in a new outfit. He was wearing a green T-shirt, camouflage pants and black boots.

Bill arrived a few minutes later with a two duffle bags which he placed on the table. “Today you will start your firearm training with classic weapons.” Tanaka stated as he unpacked a bag and laid out the guns and ammo on the table. It was a selection of rifles and revolvers. The rifles were bolt, lever and pump actions while the revolvers were single and double action.

Nagishima was impressed with the hardware in front of him. He picked up a rifle and stared at it for a moment before saying “I want to try this one first.”

Bill nodded “You like the lever gun, it seems. I will teach you how to use it along with the others.” The soldier stated. After explaining showing his student what to do, Bill placed a few targets then stood back to watch. Nagishima loaded the rifle, aimed down the sight and took a few shots four of which hit the target.

“Not bad, if keep at you will get better.” Tanaka stated. Nagishima shot each weapon with Bill stepping in to instruct him where needed until he got the hang of it, practicing all day until night came. “You have reached an acceptable skill level with these weapons. Classic Firearm training complete, dismissed. ” Bill stated in a serious tone.

“Thank you, Sarge. I will go now.” Akamine stated before walking back to the lobby while loosening his shoulders. Afterwards, Nagishima was lying in bed thinking about where they are going “I don’t know what kind of country it will be but I am going to try my best. I have to.” he thought then fell asleep.

It was morning when Nagishima arrived at the training area where Bill was waiting. He had already unpacked the weapons which were modern this time Assault Rifles, Handguns, SMGs and Auto Shotguns.

Those were much hard to use compared the classic ones but he was able to learn how to shoot them effectively. It was around 4 AM the next day when he finished. “Congratulations, you have successfully completed the training. You even finished early.” someone stated. Akamine turned to see that it was Fujita. “I appreciate that.” Nagishima replied.

“Now that you have finished all we have to do now is wait. You should go back now.” Yuichiro advised which Akamine follows by running off. “That went smoother than we thought.” Bill stated. “You’re right, we just need to get him there.” the man in glasses responded with a smile.