Just Business

Nagishima and Yuichiro exited the room and walked to the back of the ship where two people were waiting one was an army officer which is apparent by his military uniform. The other was a kind looking, elderly man with long flowing silver hair and dressed in traditional Japanese clothing or a “Yukata” to be specific.

“These two will be your trainers. Let me say this, we have one week until we arrive at our destination which means you have to do a month of training within this time.” Fujita stated. “Seriously, man?!” Nagishima asked.

Yuichiro removed his glasses, took a small blue cloth from his coat pocket then spoke as he cleaned the eyewear “This is not to be taken lightly however it can be done. You are not going there to fight, we are just making sure you can defend yourself during the mission if needed.” Fujita puts on his glasses then began to walk away “It’s going to be weapon training, you can do this.” He said before going back to the lobby.

“I’m Sergeant First Class, Bill Tanaka. I shall be training you in modern and classic firearms. You have to watch out for those bears.” the Solider stated. “My name Kenta Kashiwagi and I will be training you in the way of the sword, martial arts and bow skills.” Elderly man stated.

Nagishima bowed to both men to show respect “My name is Nagishima Akamine, thank you agreeing to train me, Sirs!” he stated with excitement. He lifts his head “I shall call you “Sarge” and you “Sensei”, cool?” Nagishima asked as he pointed at Bill and Kenta respectively.

Tanaka nods while Kashiwagi stated “Sensei, is it? Yes, I quite like the sound of that.” As he rubbed his beard. Akamine looked away for just a second the next thing knew Kashiwagi’s fist was inches from his face, thinking fast he got his arm up which he used absorb the hit.

“The fact that you saw it coming was impressive but I know you didn’t block all of it. Take a stance, Gakusei (Student)! I shall train you until the stars come!” Kenta stated excitedly. “You’re right, it seems this will be fun after all.” Nagishima stated his voice sounding both excited and serious. He lowers the hand he used to defend with revealing red bruise his face caused by the force of the strike pushing Akamine’s own hand back hitting him.

The hooded boy took a fighting stance “I’m not holding anything back, Kashiwagi -Sensei!” Nagishima then ran toward his teacher.