Three Swords

The three figures rushed over at amazing speed with their cloaks blowing behind them. The trio came to a  sharp stop then focused their gaze on Akamine with weapons drawn.

The strangers turned out to all be women. The first one had long brown hair with the ears and tail of a leopard. She was dressed in a white blouse and green shorts along with a red cloak. The woman was also wearing silver earrings with a short chain with a flame shaped pendant on the end of each. Leopard woman held her spear tightly.

She exuded a serious aura with was amplified by her face which had wild features but that didn't take away from her feminine appearance. She was attractive admittedly.

The second one, was attired in a red and black kimono with a ladybug aethestic with a pink cloak. She had the look if a traditional Japanese woman with long dark hair and a delicate looking face. She had the appendages (ears and tail) of a cat... No, it's different it seem the are of a bobcat. She hand her knife in a slashing position. She also had a similar earring like the leopard woman but with a water drop pendant.

Third wore a short green dress with a small white bow on the upper right of the chest with a brown cloak. Her appendages were that of a Linx. She was smiling as if she was excited to test her skills in a fight.

She seemed battle hardened and there was something was "wilder" about her appearance, she seems different from the others. Pinpointing what that is would require more consideration, that will have to wait. She had a kusarifundo (weighted chain) wrapped around her hands. Her brown hair was done in a single ponytail which blew in the wind as did the pendant of her earring which was modeled after a leaf.

All three women hard the same green eyes which were of an unusual color. They appeared to be darker than others, almost jade like.

The women walked toward Nagishima menacingly. Akamine hid his right arm inside his Yukata which was gripping his Victory handgun before they even arrived. His expression was composed with a slight disinterest. The girl from before, Chisana got between the four with her hands towards the feline ladies. "Shion, Pansa, Tora. He's not our enemy!" she stated.

The three cat women thought about it for a moment then lowered their weapons. "My name is Nagishima, why don't you three take a break over by the campsite?" the Yukata boy asked as he got off the road and started toward camp a few feet away. Akamine made a few more kabobs and placed them over the fire to cook. The four strange women were still on the road, perhaps to exchange information.